Ex-Coach to get a haircut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"hey Des, can you spare some time so we can talk about shaving your head?"
"of course, whatever Greenturd wants!!!"

"Hey 2v, do you have some time to discuss shaving your head?"
"no, it's preseason and I'd like to concentrate on preseason training"

I know which option I prefer.

He really is trying to blend into the Bankstown lifestyle isn't he! What next he will be wearing Nike TN's and telling the boys "yalla" at training. On you Des you were ment to change the culture at the bulldogs not adopt it!!

He will do whatever he is told to do. Cause he is a slave to cash now. He could have done the same at manly and raised that kind of money but chose not to. Delmege would have paid that back in the day. Dessie is compromised!

Its a good cause and good on him.

And if would like a shave hand me the razon, The Man From Ironbark revisited.

A grunt was all reply he got; he shaved the bushman's chin,
Then made the water boiling hot and dipped the razor in.
He raised his hand, his brow grew black, he paused awhile to gloat,
Then slashed the red-hot razor-back across his victim's throat:
Upon the newly-shaven skin it made a livid mark -
No doubt it fairly took him in - the man from Ironbark.

At least Des is doing this for a good cause. I am sure the offer was put to him at Manly in the past but as some have alluded to, Des now has a dog collar around his neck with Greenburg holding the leash.

The offer was put to him in the past?

Nothing but speculation that is was or was not. Either way it did not happen till he went to the dogs.

Good on him for raising money for a worthy cause...plus the dogs sponsors will be happy with the exposure

It is the one area I do not think tooves can compete with des!

I think we all realise that Hasler never wanted to leave. Forget the smokescreen put up about issues with Perry and Reilly. His real issues were always with Scott Penn.

But somehow I can't imagine leaks emerging from certain sources/journos bagging the co-owner, when there are easier targets to unload on.

Phantar said:
I think we all realise that Hasler never wanted to leave. Forget the smokescreen put up about issues with Perry and Reilly. His real issues were always with Scott Penn.

and that is nothing but speculation from you (or are you really Des? :p ). Where is your proof that his issues were with Penn?

Jethro said:
Phantar said:

and that is nothing but speculation from you (or are you really Des? :p ). Where is your proof that his issues were with Penn?

^This

Penn and Hasler fued would have made the paper,it has not

Let's just say I know someone very close (in a business sense and as a friend) to the former coach. My source is impeccable.

Obviously Hasler will have his own slant on what went wrong and who might be to blame. But as related to me - the big issue wasn't with Perry/Reilly. They were with the guy he did all the negotiating with.

You can draw you're own conclusions.

Y would he leave while his mates uncle owned the club? I believe it was money and we had the right amount to late (i believe our owner who can tell us whatever, he doesn't owe us a thing)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2