Ex-Coach to get a haircut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
From the Telegraph

NEW Bulldogs coach Des Hasler will raise a staggering $100,000 for charity after agreeing to have a No. 3 hair shave before the start of next year's competition. Chief executive Todd Greenturd is driving the campaign to raise the funds for Camp Quality, a wonderful organisation who have been in partnership with the Dogs for four years.

The club will launch the Shave Des appeal in the new year and once donations have reached $100,000 from sponsors, members and fans, Hasler will get his much publicised head of hair removed. The big sponsors, such as Gary Johnston at Jaycar Electronics, will ensure the $100,000 target is met.

Who gives a flying f#&K,this is just publicity for the dogturds, for years they have been trying to suck up to the public after Coffs Harbour and the salary cap cheating.

Any monies raised for camp quality is a tremendous achievement, regardless of who is doing it.

Great for Camp Quality , also great for Des. Hes got a free haircut to go along with his E Tag. Must be loving all the fringe benefits at the Dogs. Lol.

Might be his last haircut for a long while though. I'm sure the money he saves on haircuts goes towards the school fees and mortgage.

Peter C said:
Who gives a flying f#&K,this is just publicity for the dogturds, for years they have been trying to suck up to the public after Coffs Harbour and the salary cap cheating.
Mate, I don't disagree but it's for a children's charity so I won't be complaining about the blue and white getting a bit of publicity.

WAMF said:
Peter C said:
Mate, I don't disagree but it's for a children's charity so I won't be complaining about the blue and white getting a bit of publicity.
Yeah, I know it's for a good cause, no denying that.
It's just that I'm sick to death about reading about their new signings,and all the great things they are doing because they have a zillion mug punters doing their nuts in that leagues club of theirs.
Let's see how smug they will be if that annual grant they get from their club is reduced due to the new poker machine legislation.

I must have missed that he wasn't teaching our halves anymore.....our was it not there?

The only way joey could help the dogs halves is with a brain swap

It'll be his last hair cut because the stress of losing and having **** players that don't worship him will make him bald.

Maybe he has just realised the Dog's chances next year so he is having his hair cut short so it would make it harder to grab hold of to pull it out sitting in the coach's box next year :p

Put aside the des thing this is a smart pr move for the club and beneficial to their sponsors

A shame we never had the leadership for something like this. Here is hoping perry can give us some direction and leadership

lsz said:
Put aside the des thing this is a smart pr move for the club and beneficial to their sponsors

A shame we never had the leadership for something like this. Here is hoping perry can give us some direction and leadership

Who said we didn't request this and Des said no?

Some of the players shaved their heads for some sort of charity early this year. Didnt see Des taking part in that. Mustn't of offered Des enough money to do it I guess.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2