Ex Ballboy has pivotal role

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's three of us in this household who have just renewed our FC membership.  I pay, I get the three votes. 

DSM5 link said:
There's three of us in this household who have just renewed our FC membership.  I pay, I get the three votes. 
**** thats bad news for Grant mayer, the penns, zorba and matt orford :p

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=179216.msg207732#msg207732 date=1235181763]
F**k thats bad news for Grant mayer, the penns, zorba and matt orford :p
[/quote]

You forgot Matai :p

Kiwi, surely you jest.  For the last long while I've been very supportive of our Stevie.  I even congratulated him on his form when I last spoke to the man his-self.  And his selfless act of coming of with ten minutes to go to give Saint Beaver a miraculous sendoff was worthy of him being sanctified.  He's safe...   

ManlyBacker link said:
IMO you can type all you like into a keyboard but the secret to losing weight, getting fit and staying that way can only be accomplished by a commitment to attending classes, either 1-on-1 or in a group. No web site will provide that. As a planner, advice and part motivational tool it offers something but I have my doubts on how big a business it will become.

I beg to differ and am living proof and I'm sure many younger than I will concur.  I'd rather have my teeth pulled than attend a class or a 1 on 1.  The internet is giving power back to the introverts who are 50% of the population. 

DSM5 link said:
Kiwi, surely you jest.  For the last long while I've been very supportive of our Stevie.  I even congratulated him on his form when I last spoke to the man his-self.  And his selfless act of coming of with ten minutes to go to give Saint Beaver a miraculous sendoff was worthy of him being sanctified.  He's safe...   

:O, you spoke to Steve !!! Never thought i would live to see the day ! The season may get boring without you running the fine tooth comb over Matai's game

Kiwi, apart from having the ball stripped from his grasp twice in the GF I couldn't fault him.  If he falls back on bad habits, that we all know so well, he'll be back in the fine tooth comb.  But it must piss you of that we don't play the Warriors in NZ this season.  I was hoping to make the trek to watch a game and catch up with some old Kiwi friends, but will put that of till 2010.  If you come over here for a game you can stay at my place to save on the cash.  I live central and go to all Sydney games.  And you wont even have to sleep with me.   

Doesn't worry me too much about no game in NZ, mainly because I have never been to one up in Auckland anyway. I always travel over to watch us play, last year taking in the game at Parramatta Stadium followed by the Dogs at Brookie, then returned for the last 2 games of the comp.

Thanx for the offer mate, but I don't think you can compete with the place I stay with which contains 5 lovely sisters :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4