Everybody Sing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clontaago link said:
In regard to Eduardo, that's a nasty compund fracture. When you see bone sticking out through your sock, you know you are in some trouble.
  Ask George Rose......

I remember the Argnetinian goal-keeper took a similar break in the opening game of the 1990 World Cup too. 

see **** like that happen too often in soccer.

I broke a guys ankle pretty badly once, it was a fair challenge but he caught up on my boots wrong went sideways and his leg snapped just above the ankle. Was pretty greusome, but see some bad stuff.

Dan link said:
see S**t like that happen too often in soccer.

I broke a guys ankle pretty badly once, it was a fair challenge but he caught up on my boots wrong went sideways and his leg snapped just above the ankle. Was pretty greusome, but see some bad stuff.

It's because all the pansies that play the game have fairy legs. 

Either that or there are a lot of collisions in pivitol points. I chipped a chunk out of my shin bone 2 years ago in an indoor match because I wasn't wearing pads, we both charge for a ball and went to kick it, we both copped an impact in full swing, he was wearing pads and went off the field like a poof, I played another 2 games and still have an indent in my shin

I am getting old. I played 6 games of touch footy in the VIC affiliates touch comp yesterday and I can hardly ****ing walk today.

clontaago link said:
I am getting old. I played 6 games of touch footy in the VIC affiliates touch comp yesterday and I can hardly F**king walk today.

give me an s...give me an o.....

anyway, you know how it goes!!

Dear Supporter,

Like everyone else at Arsenal I hope Eduardo makes a full recovery from the terrible injury he suffered at Birmingham on Saturday.

His injury was the result of a very bad tackle and the first diagnosis we had after the game was very, very bad. I would not like to go into medical details because I am not qualified enough but the first news was very bad and obviously he was quickly taken to hospital.

Will the injury end Eduardo's career? I don't know. I would not go as far as saying that but it does not look good.

It was a highly emotional afternoon and we were all shocked by the injury to Eduardo. On reflection though, I feel that my comments about Martin Taylor were excessive. I said what I did immediately after the game, in the heat of the moment.

As for the game itself, Eduardo's injury affected our football 100 per cent. You could see that straight away - it had a big effect. At half time we talked about playing the game we wanted to play and I felt we did that quite well.

It was very disappointing that we didn't kill off the game. I don't believe the free-kick for Birmingham's first goal should have been given and I thought Gael Clichy's tackle was fair and did not warrant a penalty.

Five minutes before that stoppage-time equaliser there was a 100 per cent penalty after Adebayor was fouled. But we have to take it, we cannot change it and we have to look at ourselves as well. We have to fight against all that.

Frankly we should have killed the game off earlier and scored the third because you can get caught out by any little mistake.

Thanks for your support.

Arsène Wenger

Arsène Wenger

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=176939.msg178437#msg178437 date=1203918206]
I am getting old. I played 6 games of touch footy in the VIC affiliates touch comp yesterday and I can hardly F**king walk today.

give me an s...give me an o.....

anyway, you know how it goes!!
[/quote]

Hey, someone has finally surfaced after his Saturday night on the turps.  :p

Mate if I had of played hungover I would have been dead today.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4