Every year there's a surprise side that does well ? Who? Plus danger sides? Who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Raiders is my pick for the surprise team to do well.
The danger sides for mine are:
Roosters - if their team clicks look out
Souths - ditto

Penrith will be a lot better than what people think, most saying 14-16, I think they will be a fringe 8 side, 10-12

Surprise packet - Newcastle.

If i had to predict a GF (without considering Manly) i'd pick Roosters and Souths

Newcastle for the surprise packet. Beau Scott and especially Jeremy Smith will be great for them.

Souths for the danger team. Will anyone be able to stop Greg Inglis??

I think a dark horse for the finals is Wests Tigers, I say that cause they will have no expectation on them, they have a good spine in Moltzen , Marshall and Farrer and they have a whole batch of toyota cup winners coming into their team. A new coach too. I think they can rattle a few cages this year and sneak into the 8.

Parramatta will surprise. They will collect the wooden spoon two years in a row

Hang on that is no surprise

Its the Roosters...they will surprise many and be a danger to every team. If their best 17 click on the same day, look out!!

Nah, Rorters are a myth. Tip from me is 12th. For a genuine outsider who consistently surprise, but I won't really suggest top 8, is the Raiders. A one city team with heart will beat the blow-in crowd every time.

I'd like to think the refs will be the surprise team this year. No letting the storm wrestle the play the ball, getting calls right, touch judges actually watching the game, stopping the dogs shepherd plays. But that is just a dream.

I think the surprise side might be US , everyone is writing us off, and we might do better than most think.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I think the surprise side might be US , everyone is writing us off, and we might do better than most think.

Aaaggghh you beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. We are being written off by all the so called experts which bodes well for us.

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Aaaggghh you beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. We are being written off by all the so called experts which bodes well for us.

I can never tell if your being fair dinkum or using your reverse psychology!:s

Andrew.. said:
mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I can never tell if your being fair dinkum or using your reverse psychology!:s

Andrew I'm just totally bi-polar when it comes to Manly. One minute I'm on an extreme high on their chances the next I'm down at the depths. It's rediculous. My Mrs cant stand footy season. Any other time I'm just the average middle aged normal human being but when it come to Manly I just go schizo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4