Every Player Linked to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lifestart

The off season hasn't started, yet Mason, Matteo, Hannat and Merrin are all linked to Manly. I thought we didn't have room under the salary cap to keep Gifty, so how can we afford the above. Parra must of picked up most of Chocs release fee of $900K.

We'll the player managers are doing their job creating a circus

Thread title should read "everyone linked to manly"

That way we can all go to town with jokes like:

Everyone is ****e.
Everyone cant catch, cant tackle, cant run
Everyone should piss offf
Everyone is just one of the crowd
etc etc

If we signed Dan Hunt, id fair dinkum sit the season out as a supporter. Talk about a pea heart.

Because , with choc "leaving" on his "900k" we space in our "cap"

pid='612047' dateline='1411734174']
MadMarcus said:
Snake said:
If we signed Dan Hunt, id fair dinkum sit the season out as a supporter. Talk about a pea heart.

Well he did learn everything he knows from Ben Creagh...

Disagree. I'd take Ben. At least you know he's going to give his all every game :)
[/quote]

Great idea, let's go from having the most uncompromising pack of forwards in the game to some pea heart that runs in the opposite direction when Justing Hodges gets a little upset. Anyway, Creagh hasn't been linked to the club.

damiennp90 said:
MadMarcus said:
Snake said:

Well he did learn everything he knows from Ben Creagh...

Disagree. I'd take Ben. At least you know he's going to give his all every game :)

creagh.gif

I don't know his name, but I like the young back rower from the eels. He looks like a cross between Hindmarsh and Joel Reddy. I'd swap him with Watmough if Choc is fair dinkum about going.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7