Errors/discipline to blame-not "SOFT" defence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those going in hard on our so-called "soft" defence, I would caution you to look at the game again and get your heads around the modern up tempo speed of the game now. Although I do respect all opinions here.
It was our poor completions and error rates that put us on the back foot in the second half! Any team would of built reasonable momentum with less errors and speed in the ruck...greenlighted by the refs these days. It is simply impossible to be retreating constantly and get back in the game once momentum is established. Let alone a huge home crowd getting behind you.
Whilst I am disappointed with the loss (it has stymied our momentum for the premiership) I am not critical of the defence, nor the forwards. I am more concerned with the ill-discipline and error rates when under pressure.
We looked very comfortable for half a game last night, and could have finished them off early. Once the tide turned, we were always scrambling.
I tip us to come back strongly at home next week, and hopefully that will cheer up some of the naysayers on here.
Our forwards are anything but soft! and comments questioning certain players pride in the jersey etc are a little skewed in my opinion. Be a wounded supporter all you like, but that stuff is a bridge too far.

The whole tone of the 2nd half was set the moment King went too high on that guy and straight away they got angry after Sandow had a fair try disallowed.

The Radradra try was criminal in that he beat feeble attempts at tackle. That should have been stopped.

Our discipline fell right away and our energy got sapped by dropped balls as we attempted to catch up.

We fuelled the Parramatta fire and we cant afford to do that in a game.

I think way the ruck is refereed has shifted during the year! Earlier on it was cleaner and faster which suits our faster more mobile forwards. Our team has been built around this. At least the forwards
The now wrestle fest however slows us down and inhibits our ability to dominate in attack. The slower ruck also allows teams with bigger forwards to smash us in defence and force us into more into offloading etc.

We didn't lose just because of SOFT DEFENCE, we lost also because of SOFT ATTACK. By the forwards. Lack of passing creativity. Their D was great.

No chips over them were tried. We became frustrated and this lead to errors. King and BJ injured. We are not likely to begin the Semis as favourites. Our odds will blow out unless Gift makes a mitaculous return to footy. In short, to win the comp, we almost need a miracle. We will do well in the semis, but win GF ? er . . . .

I think our second half completions were below 60%. You ain't gonna win many games with a stat like that, especially if you aren't dominating up front.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2