1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Equal Seventh

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Pittwater Legend, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Pittwater Legend

Pittwater Legend Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +780 / 28
    That is the position that we would currently find ourselves in if we didn't throw away victory in our home match against the Panthers and the away match against the Cowboys. With a more favourable draw in the back half of this season and hopefully a more settled line up from here on our, you'd have to think that we would be capable of winning at least half or slightly more than half of our matches for the rest of the season.

Anybody think we can stretch our run of consecutive finals appearances to 11 seasons? I think we will just miss out and it will be missing the 4 points from these matches that will cost us.

Funnily enough, the Panthers would be in our position if they had lost their 2nd match to us - outright last on 12 points.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    I would love to see us make the finals this year because we are still on paper such a strong team,and have been close to getting over the line in nearly every game this year barr the broncos flogging,sadly if its not our year,i am more than confident to say I am more than happy looking towards 2016 with thr retention of DCE and afew more key signings aswell as our current stars,if no finals appearance this year bring on 2016 because the future looks rosey,they all still fear us btw because on our day when we are on we can beat anyone in the competition....have a great day.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. 6/71

6/71 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 3
    My sources confirm if we won every game this year we would be clear first on the table.

You heard it here first.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. simon64

simon64 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,085 / 27
    I think we're a good chance to make the 8.

We may not trouble the scorers once we get there but it's a lottery so you never know.

In fact I have money on it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  5. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    I have money on us winning the premiership... I put it on at the start of the season... :happy:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,561 / 59
    I think if we can beat souths tomorrow nite we are a big show for the 8.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Clever Clever x 1