• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top weekend. Bolton top 5. Gunners to second. Some of the results the last month can only be good for the comp.

Upcoming Arsenal/Tottenham should be nice and nasty, Bolton/Newcastle could set up either team's year, and 'Pool/Ham should be a close one.

You know things are tough when a point at home against Blackpool is a good result, but wasn't a lost at least. And how amazing was the Sunderland Chelsea result.

I can not remember the last time we won (i heard we have only won 8 out of the last 40...or something)

My fav team is AC Milan...Chelski are jsut finding out about the real Carlo - who is a good manager but is unable to hit the mark long term....during his whole time at Milan i am pretty sure we only won one championship - and never looked like it the other years

Looking at the results seems the win against Spurs was the last win in the league, although one thing I forgot is there on a good cup run in the mickey mouse cup aka league cup. Never know we might play each other in the semis

Typical Gunners. Chelsea down and Top of the Table right there and they lose at home. Bolton continue their march and Hammers are getting very nervous.

wow we were bad.

Anyone want to talk Italian football? Milan are top...

ManlyBacker link said:
Typical Gunners. Chelsea down and Top of the Table right there and they lose at home. Bolton continue their march and Hammers are getting very nervous.

What a year to be a Bolton fan (so far anyway).

I hope the lads can keep it up & stop people laughing when I tell them who I support. It's been a lean few years since big Sam Allardyce left so it's great to see Elmander finally living up to the hype.

Blackpool at home on the weekend. Tough but should be a win.

Only shame is that he is out of contract at the end of the year

Word on the street is they are in a fair bit of debt so might not be able to keep him

Nice win for the Hammers over 'Pool.

A City draw and it is looking like only the Gunners have a hope to reach Fergie's lot and that has to be doubtful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4