• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hah, signed up for another 5 years. I suppose the AUD240,000 a week after tax could have had an impact on his decision :). Unbelievable farce - one of the best of all time.

Rusty link said:
Where can I find this interview, Holloways stuff is always great.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/blackpool/9115962.stm

That link should work Russell, otherwise i put it on my facebook page. It is brillant stuff.

Now he has signed for 5 years this has been a massive joke from the start this whole thing. Like you say MB, one of the best farce of all time.

I was watching the news, and was very amused by the fact that two stories in a row showed angry Europeans holding placards, the first French protesters, complaining about the potential increase in the retirement age and then the second showing Man U fans with placards that read "Go to City and Die". Shows priorities right there.

lsz link said:
My boys are looking worse and worse each week

Your boys better start getting some wins soon. Heard they played ok against Arsenal despite the loss?

And what about the Man utd Spurs game. Another typical ref error made at old trafford that was so dam stupid. And once again happened to Spurs.

Typical of us

We just do not have enough quality but always get up for the big games i.e. Arse etc but lose at home to Newcastle!

I had to laugh at spurs

It is a sad state of affairs when you are happy not to get hammered!

Did you know that Uncle Avi has now spent almost a whole year managing teams in the bottom 3?

Without having seen to many hammers games this season, hard for me to comment but I've always rated Grant as a Manager. At Pompey the circumstances were obviously a lot different. I thought you guys would do a lot better then where you are so far in the season. Long way to go though.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288747627[/time]

Although if being in the bottom 3 is his thing I want him to take over Man utd quick smart, lol.

bigg worry for me is when we become the focus of the media etc (west ham crisis club)

Thankfully Man City are imploding now!

Its amazing to think that City are 4th and yet there is talk of a crisis. A few years ago there fans would have done anything to be 4th in the league.
But yes you are right isz it takes the focus of the Hammers for a while at least.

yep a week or two - then the arse will start to get some injuries....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6