EPL Thread 2009/2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it should not have been a goal - all that said they were awful for the whole match
They really do not have a strong squad

The guy who threw the ball onto the pitch must be the most hated person in liverpool at the moment. Crazy! Reminds me of the rock that got Dick Johnson at Bathurst in a way.

And yes i did go quiet when Man Utd weren't on top (but was able to watch the game on the weekend) . I haven't been able to watch many games this year so haven't really seen any of the action. EPL Highlight FTW!

Zep link said:
The guy who threw the ball onto the pitch must be the most hated person in liverpool at the moment. Crazy! Reminds me of the rock that got Dick Johnson at Bathurst in a way.

That was what was first reported and then on the EPL Highlights show it seems the beachball was tucked in the back of the Liverpool goal by the goalie. Not the fan's fault if the goalie can't get rid of something that could cause a problem later.

Word on the street is the keeper did not want to "pop" the balloon as it was pool branded...and would not have been a good look

Also they actually blurred the kid out on their match of the day highlights....

clontaago link said:
Hopefully someone breaks all of his fingers.

Typical reaction from the shaved head louts that congregate behind the goals up north. Don't see too many of those types from the better London clubs :p

Anyone want to be on how many balloons there will be at the Manu Pool match this weekend?

In todays headlines:

"Englands latest civil war was started by 5 pound blow up beach balls....."

Despite all the negative press it was a glorious day for the Merseysiders. 2-0 to the 'Pool. Fantastic goal by Torres, he is turning into one of the greatest finishers I have seen. Loved all the beachballs on the pitch.

Gunners led 2-0 only to have West Ham come back and get a draw. With Tottenham going down to Stoke it puts us into 3rd spot with a game in hand. Chelsea back on top.

Come on the hammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very good point for us

Gutsy win by my beloved Liverpool hopefully this time we're back on track suprising how much of the game Liverpool had even without gerrard playing.

the former league (coca cola, Rumbelows, milk etc etc)

All it means is that the Arse reserves are better than Pools....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8