EPL Thread 2009/2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can not win the title in August.....but you can lose it........

Arselook good but as always it will come down to depth and injuries (RVP, cesc or either cent defender and they look shaky)

The less said about my boys V millwall in the league cup the better....

Good to see a bit of hooliganism getting back into the English game.  It's been boring these last 15 years. 

I am trying to work out how much is beat up and how much is legit....

Lucky win to Man Utd as imo the better team went down. I am very disappointed with the scoreline after the way the Gunners dominated but that is football and there was plenty of promise for this season. Loved Wenger's reaction at the end of the game to a petty decision to kick him off the pitch. Great stuff and the crowd loved it.

What about Chelski?

No players for two transfer periods! Massive news considering the age of their squad

I am not that upset...considering what they are doing to Mutu they deserve what is coming to them

What a game last night! didn't watch it but 4-3. With Owen getting the winner in the 6th minute of extra time. Got to hand it to City, it seems whenever Utd got the goal they lifted to get it back even.

In other games, Chelski 3 - Tottenham 0 in whats appears to be another controversial win for the blues.

Zep link said:
What a game last night! didn't watch it but 4-3. With Owen getting the winner in the 6th minute of extra time. Got to hand it to City, it seems whenever Utd got the goal they lifted to get it back even.
I saw the highlights last night. Looked like a cracker of a game.

Torres is one of the great finishers, no doubt about it. Lovely hat-trick. Keane's four for the old foe were also impressive. Hopefully the Gunners will beat Tottenham at the end of October!

Man Utd back on Top!

the "Four" look a bit shacky this year. The christmas period is going to separate the men from the boys.

I did. I can't believe the officials didn't see it.
Zep was VERY quiet when Man Utd weren't on top :)
Gunners into the top 4 and a game in hand.

I dont know what Liverpool are complaining about...

I dont complain if my golf ball hits a tree

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6