Enough! - Please read!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan link said:
If the general consensus from the longer terms memebrs is that refugees, like myself, from the MWSE site have caused this problem I for one am more than happy to not post.

You guys must feel like your great site has been taken over and I would fully understand if you want it to return to how it was.

not at all. I didnt target anyone here, we are all guilty of it, every single one of us.

Like I said I dont want to turn anyone away because of it, but surely you can see that this week was hardly the most constructive in terms of posts.

Sure there were a lot by longer standing members as well as new ones.

The problem is I don't remember many of them being about football or more than 3 topics

Fro and Mark spot on.

I dotn know why i chose 1000 words instead of a handful.

But yes happy for people to vent and get things of their chest, it is necessary, but in every post?

We can all at least agree to my final point in that list surely?

bob dylan link said:
If the general consensus from the longer terms memebrs is that refugees, like myself, from the MWSE site have caused this problem I for one am more than happy to not post.

You guys must feel like your great site has been taken over and I would fully understand if you want it to return to how it was.

thats not it at all Bob, the more the merrier, the old stagers dont mind new people.

the thing that people take issue with is the same thing being argued over and over.

For what its worth i think the tone of the us and them side of things has settled down a lot, and thats speaking as someone who copped a lot a couple of weeks ago, which has since been sorted.

In short there is plenty of room for everyone, but when an issue has been done and overdone, moving on is good for all concerned.

Dan link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184061.msg275146#msg275146 date=1279157875]

not at all. I didnt target anyone here, we are all guilty of it, every single one of us.

Like I said I dont want to turn anyone away because of it, but surely you can see that this week was hardly the most constructive in terms of posts.

Sure there were a lot by longer standing members as well as new ones.

The problem is I don't remember many of them being about football or more than 3 topics
[/quote]

Thanks Dan for your response.

I can see the problem and have "barred myself" from reading some of the topics because its just a rehash of a rehash.

Also I fully acknowledge you are not pointing to anyone in particular and appreciate your generous diplomatic attitude.

Cheers

You hit on a good point there actually.

It has gotten to the point this week where I just dont even read a lot of the posts, which is not good, because it means a lot of others wont too and then things start to break down.

You know when things are getting a bit beyond the point because that's usually when I start making stupid posts in threads...like the sandwiches etc.

Also from the great man, another quote.

What was it you wanted
I ain’t keeping score
Are you the same person
That was here before?
Is it something important?
Maybe not
What was it you wanted?
Tell me again I forgot

As a long standing ST member I am actually enjoying the new guys and girls and their varying opinions but as I said a couple of weeks ago, I am tired of the same stuff being continually brought up.

And thats not only directed at the newbies, I have taken Mata and Ryan to task on here for their continual CEO bashing at times.

Dont forget my last point guys....seriously come on

Dan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=184061.msg275185#msg275185 date=1279159309]
you had a point??

it was about my rugged good looks :)
[/quote]
loser :p

may I suggest that the offending threads be removed to the general dicsussion area....90% of posters never go there (I would think), "Out of sight out of mind"

Isn't it easier to just ask posters not to infiltrate every thread with teh same 3 issues.

I hope all of this hasn't and doesn't steer members away and that everyone can see where things were just getting a little out of hand.

Everyone is still all welcome

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7