enough is enough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Seriously guys and girls.. some of us need to take a chill pill. I understand most of the frustration on here bout the sea eagles form, but it is what it is. We havnt had much luck with injuries, we had I think 3 games now with 5 day turn arounds, add to that every single one of our best players on the sideline bar Cherry... Look we are not were we would like to be. We might not be going as well as we like but its not like we are getting belted. Wait till we have our full squad for 2 or 3 weeks, I'm sure they will be competitive. Heaven forbid when we will struggle in a few years, when we are actually rebuilding. Anyway just my rant.. I still think we will give it a shake come finals.. if we can go back to back would be a bonus..Go Manly.

The prolem is...We're not used to losing!

Don't you hate it when supporters of other teams start ribbing you about losing when many of them don't even know who the opposition of their team was/ is!

Manly aren't losers. We are proud winners, even if we do hit a few speed bumps along the way.
We know we'll be back when our injured/ suspended players return. It's this waiting period that is annoying.

I'm a Manly fan and I don't want to be in the also-rans.
I'll take the ribbing for a current losses 'cos I know we'll be there come September!

So true Sea Eagle007, I can't believe some of the things that are posted about our boys, ffs it's only round 7 and we are in 8th place, we have 4 of the best players of the NRL sitting on the sideline, just think for a minute how the other clubs would go if they lost 4 great players, imagine if the Storm lost Smith, Slater & Cronk and why are some people putting sh#t on our boys, aren't you meant to be bagging other teams, you know things like Parra's 550K over weight halfback.
I love my Manly, always have always will and it pains me to read Manly supporters put sh#t on Manly, big deal we lost a couple of games, we are going to win some & loose some that's footy but IMO we have the best bunch of players in this comp.
"GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES"[/color]

The forum is for supporters to rant and rave; at least they're not kicking the cat (you're not are you folks?). You don't have to and lots of posters don't.

Following a team so much your'e on a fan forum site means you're pretty invested one way or another in the team's fortunes. Your heroes/ego ideals etc are out there defending your very identity each week! maybe you get cranky with 'yourself' when 'you' don't win....

It's ok to blast out some negativity. Can't stand this always think positive stuff... the next time I see one of those positive thinking gurus rabbiting on I'm gonna... sorry, better go kick the cat.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6