Enjoy the new site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
looks good dan!

but how do we put a signature in and change 'active member' title under our forum name?

cheers

Click on the mini avatar icon at the top right, and then go to profile settings and the options are in there

Dan - can we skip to latest message on threads, or is page by page the only option? I'm scrolling and scrolling to get there...

@Dan can we make this "view latest post" button bigger or relocate it. It's alright to pinpoint with a mouse but on iPad i keep hitting thread name or OP's avatar/profile

@Dan can we make this "view latest post" button bigger or relocate it. It's alright to pinpoint with a mouse but on iPad i keep hitting thread name or OP's avatar/profile
I'll see what I can do. It's my last few days of paternity leave and next week I am already booked for travel for most of the week so bear with me on it

Click on the mini avatar icon at the top right, and then go to profile settings and the options are in there
hey still cant figure out how to change the title under my username?
also there is no 'profile settings' tab when i click on the mini avatar?

Having trouble logging in on my Samsung phone. I click on the login & nothing happens. I can sign up but not login

Having trouble logging in on my Samsung phone. I click on the login & nothing happens. I can sign up but not login

Hmm I'll break out my Samsung in the morning and try it.

May need to clear your cookies

I'll see what I can do. It's my last few days of paternity leave and next week I am already booked for travel for most of the week so bear with me on it

It is by no means critical, just a sugegstion when you have time. Relax for a while before you have to go back to work, as much as someone can relax with a new born in the house anyway.

still no custom title tab when i go to that page?
all good, its not the most important thing in the world, i just feel generic :(
i'm an active member...

I also can't find where to change the title. I looked at all of the pages under my personal details and it's not there. Maybe it's a option to change which Dan has not enabled for non-admins?

Probably need to adjust the permissions. My son has just been admitted to hospital and I'm camping out in the room with him so will check it when I get some time later.

Dan

No rush Dan. Silvertails can wait. In any case this setting change is not important so if you never changed it then I'm sure everyone would be ok with the way things are now.

Hope the little guy gets better quickly. Good luck.

Probably need to adjust the permissions. My son has just been admitted to hospital and I'm camping out in the room with him so will check it when I get some time later.

Dan
Gosh Dan, hope he is doing well.

Hope it works out @Dan thoughts with you guys.

@Brookie @Rodo
are you guys sure?

I mean it's there. Click on the 'generic' head at the top right hand side of any page....
Then click on the 'personal details' option

Then right under the avatar info.... it says "custom title" And there's a text box to type whatever you want it.

I've changed mine as you all can see.

Thanks for looking @globaleagle but I still can't see it. Hope I'm not going blind ;)

Here's an screen grab of what I have on my personal details page.
Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 11.15.23 pm.png

It's a permissions issue. Premium members have it as part of their permissions but not regular members I need to flip a setting. Will do it later on the weekend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4