Enact those Susperstitions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Time-to-do-your-bit

OK, you all have your superstitions. You now have your pre game instructions.

Jatz: Have a shave prior to kickoff
Commander: Put on your 08 jersey
EagleEyes: wear my grey manly 1947 hoody
Duff: go get drunk
Bones: as above inclusive of vodka redbull
Dan: get your polo on NOW. + maybe smoke or touch some grass
Chip & Chase: go put on the jersey one down from your Steve Menzies signed jersey
Jbb/James: boil the kettle for a few cups of tea, turn off all phones, and FOCUS
Narly: get your ass to the SFS & cheer the boys on
SER8: stumble upon video clips
DSM5: dress the dog
Manlyforever08: paint nails, put on uggh boots, ribbon & big bow and be keen
Jerry1: get a brazilian wax
Mark from Brisbane: pray !
Jamesie: put your night time undies on now
Mybludog: get the right jersey on
Boofhead: go get jersey & beer schooner
Twitchk: put on your '95 Winfield cup sea eagle shirt
Brookie4ever: puty on your set of maroon and white bead necklaces
Captainskin: keep fooling everyone with changes of clothes
Normie: get your '87 Jersey on
Sooty Fan: get your dog dressed too
Jabroni: put on the pioneer jersey

OK if your not listed above don’t fret, just take it as gospel that I have commanded you like a sweaty cranky drill sergeant that you MUST do ALL things necessary to prepare for this game.

LOL. Was just thinking about that......what Ju-Ju to enact to bring the Bunnies undone. Choice of attire is critical. I will keep the Beaver signed jersey on ice for next week !!

Do your thing people, let's not leave anything to chance.

Out driving today, stopped at lights before a merge, there was a car with bunnies stickers in front of my car with Manly stickers. I first thought, mmm.. bunnies in front of Sea Eagles. Don't like that. Then the bunnies car merged out first. Bunnies eliminated. Manly still in. I'm going with that one.

Good thread. :) I'm at work till 7 so I am wearing my manly socks. You forgot @mickqld posting we are gonna lose. I'm not confident until mick does

Bought 2x schooners just to make sure. Would have preferred the spirit glasses but was too superstitious to not get the schooners :)

Done. We have never lost when I have worn my personally signed Cliff Lyons jersey. Jersey on, beer in hand, let's get it on!!!!

Been wearing me 2008 premiership Tee, training shorts and members cap all day and scored myself a few "Go Manly"s. Will put on my 2011 premiership jersey soon and brace myself for a cracking game.

Added a new superstition yesterday....check it out

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ecRN6fzaPk[/video]

Whatever you people did, congratulations it bloody well worked a treat.

:)

I suggest this list be preserved and listed in the Silvertails Hall of Fame (SHF).

I nominate myself to be the curator.

Jatz Crackers said:
Whatever you people did, congratulations it bloody well worked a treat.

:)

I suggest this list be preserved and listed in the Silvertails Hall of Fame (SHF).

I nominate myself to be the curator.

I did AND it worked!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4