Emails to David Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Wook

Heard on Fox of the emails NRL received after Friday.

I have a reliable source who has provided copies of the aforementioned emails received after "the incident".....Two examples below. Child and Mother.

-------, Male, Age 5

Deer Dive,

My fearvorate collar is blue.

Love
Ricky

------, Female, Age 20 - 40

Mr Gallop,

I was appalled by what I watched last Friday night, I'm so confused! Does the Farmer still want a wife?

Regards
(Name withheld)

-------

Given the T.V. negotiations, are you sure Mr. Gallop there isn't another reason why this remains in the media given how it impacts negatively on the game? I'm sure the sponsors hate it? Not......

Oops sorry, only 2nd post getting carried away. Go Manly

Anyone got his email address so I can email him? I will sugest my kids don't lay league, not because of brawling, but because of the patent incopetence of league's administration and its continued failure to fund the game at the grassroots because its money is being siphoned off to his New Ltd masters.

If a few emails are enough to bring on a suspension for fighting, then maybe he'll suspend himself?

Matabele said:
Anyone got his email address so I can email him? I will sugest my kids don't lay league, not because of brawling, but because of the patent incopetence of league's administration and its continued failure to fund the game at the grassroots because its money is being siphoned off to his New Ltd masters.

If a few emails are enough to bring on a suspension for fighting, then maybe he'll suspend himself?

Mata, you may want to suggest your kids don't play league :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8