Ella Kasmar's ARTICLE - Tooves' farewell, Manly's bunch of signings & NSW Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi everyone here is this week's article, love for you guys to check it out x http://bit.ly/1JT9K99

I call on all Manly supporters to bring banners for Tooves in his last Brookie game!!!!!
Another excellent article Ella, you are developing into a fine writer, as a fellow Manly supporter I love to read your positive articles each week particularly after the devastation of last Sunday, well done and keep it up !!!

Another really good article, I love reading about Manly and from a passionate writer makes it even better.

I agree that we need to get down to Brookvale on Friday night to farewell a club legend and have one last crack at the finals.

Keep up the great articles and hopefully you will get opportunities to write for bigger publications that the Manly Daily.

Hey Ella, enjoyed the article. Could you do an article focussing on our NSW Cup players? Apart from the boys that occasionally fill in our top 17 I don't know too much about the others :thumbsup:

Hey Ella any chance of a real focus on U20s as they run into the finals. Including who will be with us going forward
Hey Ella, enjoyed the article. Could you do an article focussing on our NSW Cup players? Apart from the boys that occasionally fill in our top 17 I don't know too much about the others :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

I have already interviewed a couple of players for next week's article so look out for that, but I'm more than happy do to a 20s/NSW Cup insight for finals series on my own blog. I'll post it in silvertails when I put it up :)

And thank you all for the comments!

Top notch as usual Ella. You're too young to have seen Tooves play but obviously understand his impact at Manly.
Look forward to your next article.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6