Election pick the score, MOM etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
OK gents just three weeks until the election so it is time to use our footy predicting skills.

Pick the winner

Pick the score
(there are 150 seats so you need 76 to form government. Currently it is coalition 88, ALP 60, independent 2.)

Will Howard lose his seat of Bennelong?

Will Malcolm Turnbull lose his seat of Wentworth?

MOM: Which seat will see the biggest swing?

glory for the person who gets the closest

Winner
Labor

Score
labor 81 coalition 67 independent 2

Howard in Bennelong
win

Turnbull in Wentworth
win

MOM (Biggest swing)
Labor in the seat of Grey in SA.

If Howard and Turnbull win their seats, the Libs will be returned in my view.

I am going to wait a bit longer before predicting. Howard is currently throwing money at every cause Roads etc (most being State issues) in the hope to embarrass the State Govt (they don't need help to do that either - do it well by themselves.)

It depends whether the electorate can be bribed or scared into returning him.

Bennelong will be tough for him to win though - McKew is well in front!!!

I would love to call Bennelong CW but I just cant bring myself to be that optimistic!!

Maxine is paying about $2.80 for the win though so pretty good value.

MOM must surely go to Peter garrett.

Not only has he forgotten all the environmental principles that he espoused for 25 years now everytime he opens his mouth something stupid comes out of it.

Too true Tookey. Garrett is a good match for the 'Mad' Abbott and Malcolm Turnbull!!!

I can see why Rudd and Howard are doing most of the talking!!!

I for one will be glad this election is over because of the huge amount of money being wasted on TV ads by each party.

Just think how many additional nurses, police and renovations to public schools this money could be spent on instead of lining of the lockets of long hair faggott advertising wankers.

Both parties are WOFTAMS

This one is for the true believers - having analysed what each has to offer, I hope the previous isn't true. Time for a baton change - JMHO, on so many issues.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4