Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Malmö - Sweden and the something weird the Dutch do

Nice!

I'll remind you hippies that there is a postcards from home thread!!! (yeah yeah not all pics are from home) anyway! so carry on

@Dan - nice timing! I've been reading the "Kurt Wallander" series written by Henning Mankell which are set in Ystad and he goes to Malmo a fair bit.

Not a bad detective solving crime series :)

party on!

Nice!

I'll remind you hippies that there is a postcards from home thread!!! (yeah yeah not all pics are from home) anyway! so carry on

@Dan - nice timing! I've been reading the "Kurt Wallander" series written by Henning Mankell which are set in Ystad and he goes to Malmo a fair bit.

Not a bad detective solving crime series :)

party on!
Great city and the Swedish are such a polite and nice people.

Second most violent city in Europe I heard recently

So......

I just finished all 1200+ levels of candy crush without spending a cent to buy add ons.

I'm not sure what my life should entail next.

Hey, check this out...

I was out and about today getting garden supplies and a few more plants and stumbled across these. I assume they are some sort of knockout herb. lol

The perfect crime. You can eat the evidence!! (gross) They say most rapes are committed by someone the victim knows. This company has thought of everything!

IMG-20150108-00010 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

Also, and this one could involve legal problems and payment of royalties...

At Bunnings today I found this. @Moondog did you know they are making little statues of you from your Newtown Jets days, and flogging them off for a good profit???

Mate, you could be in for a big windfall if you take this to the courts!!

IMG-20160728-00109.jpg

Hey, check this out...

I was out and about today getting garden supplies and a few more plants and stumbled across these. I assume they are some sort of knockout herb. lol

The perfect crime. You can eat the evidence!! (gross) They say most rapes are committed by someone the victim knows. This company has thought of everything!

View attachment 4053

!!!!!

Well stats do show that quite often the perpetrator is known to the victim, so I guess the company's name is spot on!

!!!!!

Well stats do show that quite often the perpetrator is known to the victim, so I guess the company's name is spot on!

Yeah, it's crazy! The staff there were very interested in why I was taking the photo. It's an Asian type grocery here in town. They all speak broken English but no one really gets the joke. Haha!

Yeah, it's crazy! The staff there were very interested in why I was taking the photo. It's an Asian type grocery here in town. They all speak broken English but no one really gets the joke. Haha!

Well...explain with your words...not your actions! haha...cough

erm I've seen it over here...but it's usually referred to as 'rapeseed oil' or 'rapeseed' - though I thought sometime in the past...someone may have suggested a name change...! But apparently not.

Tis basically canola. (don't tell the botanists that.)

Crickets on!

Until some feminist kicks the kale out of them!

Also, and this one could involve legal problems and payment of royalties...

At Bunnings today I found this. @Moondog did you know they are making little statues of you from your Newtown Jets days, and flogging them off for a good profit???

Mate, you could be in for a big windfall if you take this to the courts!!

View attachment 4054
Those were the days when footy was a sport not a business. I think we were the only club that had seven brothers playing in the one team, pass the ball to Dopey they'd say and I'd cart it up.....it was a break from working down mine.......

Those who think sliced bread is some kind of awesome invention....have never spent a week without toilet paper!

- ge orig

Those who think sliced bread is some kind of awesome invention....have never spent a week without toilet paper!

- ge orig
Fun Fact;
Toilet paper wasn't a seller at first. It wasn't until someone put perforations in it that it took off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6