Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After much whining, they've put the nrl games back on as they were before.

So I cancelled the channel for nothing.

Except now I am kinda liking watching the footy though other avenues and not paying the $20 a month.

ta dah

Well in that case.....I choose WHISKEY!!!!

Woot - ads Canadian style!

bOgmr03.jpg

I didn't give the thieving bastard anything, he took it!

lol.

I had that happen to me. I took my (now wife) then g/f on a picnic (awww) carefully made my chicken burger and didn't even get a bite out of it before a friggen 'burra flew down and grabbed it! utter bastard! (Vivian voice)

To rub it in....he only flew about 3 metres away from me before starting to eat it slowly in front of me!

Better half still laughs if I bring that one up.

Where I used to live in aust...we used to feed the magpies, butcher birds, and kookaburra's luncheon sausage/devon (whatever it's called). they loved it.

worked too.

One day in the back yard a couple of damn plovers who were nesting tried to attack me. You should have seen those magpies get stuck into them! awesome.

All through magpie season...not once did they attack us.

When I returned a year later.....the magpies and butcher birds remembered me (aww.)

Like a regular grizzly adams!

*the end

I'd take a scenery shot but I'm on a flight with Scandinavian air from Amsterdam to Denmark, the view inside the plane is a solid 9.

But some pics of my last flight over the tulip fields a fortnight ago
And wembley. Next few weeks I'll be doing lots of travel through Scandinavia for work so I'll try to get some snaps between my meeting schedule. Stockholm is next after today's trip

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Danish rugby team are on my flight. They are such tiny tiny rugby players. Off to play he Dutch apparently who are all 6ft 5 or bigger

Another beautiful day in CQ. Main beach, Yeppoon today. A balmy 27deg in the sun. Not the best picture, from my old blueberry curve. lol

Yeppoon 1.jpg

I saw this in Florence the other day and thought..."Well, is there any other kind of grave??" lol...cough

RPTBJnB.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8