Egrets, I've had a few...(musings and some pics)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow hasn't this caused a storm amongst the twist in the panties set.

Some of the comments from the habitual outraged are classic.

One of the comments on you tube said that the clip belonged to some comedy duo (take that as you will.)

Plus it kinda looks a bit fake.

Plus a real kanga would kick that blokes butt!

But if it helps.....NO PUNCHING ANIMALS!!!!!! YA BASTARDS!

One of the comments on you tube said that the clip belonged to some comedy duo (take that as you will.)

Plus it kinda looks a bit fake.

Plus a real kanga would kick that blokes butt!

But if it helps.....NO PUNCHING ANIMALS!!!!!! YA BASTARDS!

No mate, clip very real. big issue over here.

For anyone who is homesick for some down under.

@Dan @globaleagle

@mozgrame always keep your guard up hey.

Hahaha! Classic Aussie bloke! I applaud him. I hit an emu in the throat with a stick once because he was getting a bit uppity. The prick of a thing nearly killed me then. I had to bolt for it and keep dodging behind a tree until the dogs scared him off. Now that would have been a hit on youtube.

Bad: It reads -8 on your car's 'outside temp thermostat.'

Worse: It's in Fahrenheit so it's really -22 Celsius!

Terrible: You've reached your destination and have to get out!

fmd it's cold!

Count your blessings, 28 degrees at midnight in Warrimoo overnight, impossible to sleep.

Tried to...but the blessings froze and died.

Then the power went out! I was going to set fire to the apartment....but it came on again after an hour.

28 is rather warm. aircon's all round!

Sydney is on the way to break a 148-year record for the hottest December night, after temperatures stayed above 27C overnight.

The previous highest minimum December overnight temperature of 26.3C was recorded almost 150 years ago, in 1868.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/wild-weathe...s-of-australia-from-today#PrOQ68EZGmjVJxFH.99

And it was hotter where I was!!

Ugh, that's hot.

I'm afraid I've acclimatised to life over here. I find 20 degrees hot and I have to get used to it every summer. Actually the first time it hits 15 I think it's hot!

Have some cooling snow. :)

0tOgqdb.jpg

So this needs to hidden away , far far away from the gen pop.
Hold on to your hats!

Check out there other vids. if you dare.

30cm's of snow overnight! Worse than it sounds. Poor dog didn't like walking this morning...the snow was higher than her!

If you replace the 'w' in the words:

When, where, and what; with the letter "t"

you have your answer to those questions!!!!!

Mind blown!

Ok so I'm like once again on the road, driving 1000klm's on snowy poopy roads and finally get to the ole destination, nice hotel everything looks ok.

Go to flick the on the electric fire and see this....!

OTeUMly.jpg

I agree....wtf? No heat....You have ONE job to do! No ****ing heat my ass.

Ok...maybe it's just a small looking fake one - I hear you say.

Well have a look at the size of the mf'er!!!

XL5EyRf.jpg

Canadians are crazy! Albertans even more so!!!!!

Don't you hate it when you're looking for a specific thing and you think you'll 'just glance over the options as you're sure you'll find it' and then never do.

Me too.

Case in point - I was looking for the turd emoticon from the "Emoji extended" list we have.

Glance, glance, glance...nothing. Then I think "Bugger this....now I really want to find it without having to search slowly one by one." That never works either so I have to search slowly...then get further annoyed when I find it because I realise how obvious it was all the time.....and that I fail at life, like this thread.

carry on.

:pileofpoop:
Don't you hate it when you're looking for a specific thing and you think you'll 'just glance over the options as you're sure you'll find it' and then never do.

Me too.

Case in point - I was looking for the turd emoticon from the "Emoji extended" list we have.

Glance, glance, glance...nothing. Then I think "Bugger this....now I really want to find it without having to search slowly one by one." That never works either so I have to search slowly...then get further annoyed when I find it because I realise how obvious it was all the time.....and that I fail at life, like this thread.

carry on.

There's a lot of galatically stupid b/s being written in the other forum and it's times like those I re-visit photos from trips I've done.

Slovenia this time....and it tells a story:

There's a lot of this (yaking) going on:
ToGabCo.jpg

Which has lead to a 'giant drop' in quality:
Sj7RJ5x.jpg

Driving me to this (at least it's free):
WBkuptQ.jpg

And soon I shall be at my happy place....:
bn4vgii.jpg

Serenity now!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6