Ego problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
DCE worrying more about his really crook haircut more than than putting his attention on creating scoring options for the team = Ego problem.
On Monday he should be asked to explain to the team: 1. His haircut. 2. His increasing indecisiveness in attack. 3. His appalling drop out guttingly over the side line on the full that cost us the win.
That's enough to be going on with.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The hair style isn't a great look in a number of ways.

Firstly, it looks like ****. Secondly, what's going on in his mind that he thinks it looks good? There are serious mental issues at play here. Thirdly, it looks like ****.

He's going alright. Still developing his game and trying things. He'll be better in the long run. I thought he did some really good things as well.

kingoftherodeo said:
He's going alright. Still developing his game and trying things. He'll be better in the long run. I thought he did some really good things as well.
Bollocks bud, you're talking it up. He's looks indecisive so often to me, this year and last. Best he forgets the press about his superstardom, his new ****e haircut, and best he gets on and grinds out his plays and thinks about his options. To get an idea of how to do this - all he needs to do is take a look at Foran. That's all.

Look DCEs haircut is a shocker and be didnt have a good game tonight, but to suggest hes got an ego problem is way off the mark IMO.

How big is this mohawk ? Does it have an adverse effect, like causing a windage problem as he attempts to slice through the defense ?

It is a show pony haircut.

"Hey, look at me, I'm a redneck hillbilly from QLD". He was doing so well hiding the fact he was a Qld'er as well. He can speak well, he didn't have a cletus haircut, and then he pulls this ****. What'd he name his kid? Gummy Sue?

Jatz Crackers said:
How big is this mohawk ? Does it have an adverse effect, like causing a windage problem as he attempts to slice through the defense ?
Good point JC. His haircut plus hair agents to keep the look in place could well have an impact in regards to the way the wind affects his forward progress. To be truthful, his haircut indicates to me that he is possibly buying into the stardom factor and that is a significant issue for mine. As indicated by his joke drop out that sailed over the sideline at a crucial part of the game. A key player, more focussed on footy, may have been more interested in delivering a clearance that stayed in play.

yep no though on footy there, just thinking he was kicking the cat but baz beat him to it, hence he hooked it

bazeagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Good point JC. His haircut plus hair agents to keep the look in place could well have an impact in regards to the way the wind affects his forward progress. To be truthful, his haircut indicates to me that he is possibly buying into the stardom factor and that is a significant issue for mine. As indicated by his joke drop out that sailed over the sideline at a crucial part of the game. A key player, more focussed on footy, may have been more interested in delivering a clearance that stayed in play.

The drop out was a mistake bud. He was trying to find the sideline so we'd get the ball back. Can't see how a poor drop out indicates that he is "buying into the stardom factor" as you put it. Never read anything so ridiculous in my life.

You are all directing your scorn in the wrong direction a full bearded wolf would have latched onto killers pass and scored at the death, if wolf was more focused on his footy and less on that blonde chickie babe we would have won

Given B. Stewart is playing hurt and King and G. Stewart are yet to play I think we are doing fine. Tonight was an arm wrestle and I believe we will win more of those than we will lose. We have played three teams who will all be hovering around the eight and we are 2-1. Not bad for a team expected to miss the finals.

We will be fine. I feel sorry for the Tigers on Thursday.... Tooves will have the lads primed.

Utility Player said:
You are all directing your scorn in the wrong direction a full bearded wolf would have latched onto killers pass and scored at the death, if wolf was more focused on his footy and less on that blonde chickie babe we would have won

Do not agree. I reckon titans defence had wolf well covered.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4