Ego and the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Precious Farah arcs up because Matty Johns asks the questions most journos are way too gutless to ask last night on NRL on Fox. Good. They need to be asked. I'm jack of the footy speak useless circular process that journos trot out. And look at Cooper Cronk this morning. He spoke like he is a running for President in the USA. Get your hand off it Cooper and play footy with your cheating Storm team mates. Our guys fall for this crap too, Jason King mumbles out footy speak answers in press conferences. I reckon good on Matty, lets get Wayne Bennett, the holy of all coaches, plus Des and let Matty grill them. Watch them freak out.

bazeagle said:
Precious Farah arcs up because Matty Johns asks the questions most journos are way too gutless to ask last night on NRL on Fox. Good. They need to be asked. I'm jack of the footy speak useless circular process that journos trot out. And look at Cooper Cronk this morning. He spoke like he is a running for President in the USA. Get your hand off it Cooper and play footy with your cheating Storm team mates. Our guys fall for this crap too, Jason King mumbles out footy speak answers in press conferences. I reckon good on Matty, lets get Wayne Bennett, the holy of all coaches, plus Des and let Matty grill them. Watch them freak out.

I thought Farah deflected Matty Johns questions pretty well. Put simply, the Tigers aren't playing to potential, they need to stiffen their defence and he's not fighting with Benji. And based on last weeks stats, Marshall must be injured/concussed because he was way below par.

Agree that'd be great to see Bennett and Des on the show (they won't), but M Johns is a pretty lame interviewer. I can't work out half the time if he wants to be serious or is taking the piss.

Id just love one day if a player in a winning side got interviewed after the game and said, the other side just sucked today, we handed their asses to them and we barely got out of second gear. We will be looking for a real challenge next week. well thats what penrith should have said of parra last week

Matty Johns and Geyer have screwed that NRL on fox show,...they just talk cr@p all night, then we have to listen to Paul Kent and all his sh1t......Johns does stuff just to get Triple M free advertising...its not the first time.

seaeagles4life said:
Id just love one day if a player in a winning side got interviewed after the game and said, the other side just sucked today, we handed their asses to them and we barely got out of second gear. We will be looking for a real challenge next week. well thats what penrith should have said of parra last week

Like Alfie chanting 'Saints can't play'.. after the Broncos GF win :p

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4