EGG SHELLS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ahh, then you were one step ahead, I didnt even bother reading her original thread :)

hats off to c_eagle for that reply

The title was more than enough from me :)

Especially after having sampled some other gems from that particular poster.

[quote author=Fro]
does anyone like me on this forum ;)

when you post compliment fishing crap like that, is it any wonder no-one does?

[/quote]Does anyone remember my "words of counsel" in that thread? (It was my pre-banned days)

I might be able to find them again if there's a demand for it.

actually I saw that one \"come over to my house and play\" or something along those lines

Yep, that's the one. It's very concerning.

Actually Matabele, I would like to read that again, if at all possible. Fun days.

Just on that Snoz thread what would be wrong with the official site having a page with our top 25 squad listed along with the state of contract negotiations with those that are off contract. I dont mean a dollar amount but eg Paul Stephenson - has been offered a contract by the club and is deciding on his future or Chad Randall - At this stage the club has not offered Chad a contract for next year. A bit more transparency could not hurt and it would stop a lot of the speculation and rumours.

Then other clubs would know straight away whats going on, they should be keeping some cards close to there chest!

Zorba should be banned from all forms of media for giving Parramatta crap over losing Witt. What a dope.

Then other clubs would know straight away whats going on, they should be keeping some cards close to there chest!

But other clubs already know that they have not been signed as there have been no announcements so if the club indicated that they were still interested in a player such as Stephenson at least the fans would know that they were not being discarded entirely. Until I saw that post from media I had assumed that Manly were not interested in Stephenson but had signed Robertson from Canberra so tends to get you questioning managements judgement needlessly

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2