Eels won't know what hit them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Round 1 approaches and I sense our new look forward pack are going to shock Choc and the rest of the over-hyped Eels. Competition for spots in our team will ensure whoever runs out will be totally up for it. Bad luck to lose Taufua, but if we come through the next trial unscathed I expect we'll burst out of the blocks against the Eels. We'll send Brad Arthur all the way back to the drawing board.

I'm the opposite, Parra will come out swinging, and if our halves aren't signed by Round 1, I think it will be a lot closer than people think!

He won't have time, what with picking himself up off the deck and getting smashed back into it again.

Odds are, given past history Luke Burgess will be what hit them

The Eels went down 20 - 4 against the Tigers in their trial yesterday. But trials mean very little. They won't beat us, but I think they might put the wind up us a little. They will surprise a few teams this year.

It'll be the predictable refereeing farce cause the NRL will want the scum back in the 8.

They'll have their moments and give their long-suffering fans a thrill by rising to mid-table. Difference in Round 1: They will be determined to push Manly every inch of the way. Manly will be determined to win the game. They have Sandow & Norman. We have DCE and Foran. And Snake. And Lyon. And Matai.

No doubt our players will all be super keen to impress The Great Brad Arthur.

Agree. All our players will be playing for future Eels contract and will be committed and hungry to impress Ubercoach. The Eels players have already scored their contracts with the worlds greatest coach and all round good guy, so they will be a little lazy and contented with their lot in life. Manly by 30.

Don't worry it WILL be a tough game, jest you will but I predict it will be an ambush and our 2.5 Million Dollar halves won't be up to the pace

If ones a Titan and the other an Eel, it could be an interesting year !

Unless of course they are still trying to impress Henry and the Dalai.

Don't worry it WILL be a tough game, jest you will but I predict it will be an ambush and our 2.5 Million Dollar halves won't be up to the pace

If ones a Titan and the other an Eel, it could be an interesting year !

Unless of course they are still trying to impress Henry and the Dalai.
Wouldn't that set the cat amongst the proverbial (pigeons) Sea Eagles on here. Love to read Ryan's posts if that scenario unfolds. It'll be neck tie ropes at 20 paces around here LOL.:mad::punch::swear::banghead:@:mad:

I think Choc will be
1) out to impress us about what a great player he is
2) target DCE big time

I actually think this could see Choc go into hyperdrive and get sent off. He will be wanting to show us and the Eels what a great player he is, and it could just cause him to go a little ballistic!

Without Hayne the Eels are a bottom 8 side (jeez they were even with him in the team), perhaps other players will grow a leg and realize the result is on them (and not just Hayne), but I can't see a Top 8 finish for them.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6