eels v storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
if any of you want to see the game tonite and dont have Fox
try this link for the live game from foxsports 2, took me a while to find it  :D

http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch1.html

What a Try
shock.gif
shock.gif

Storm 0
Eels 4 Ktc Robson scores

12 min: TRY Parramatta Eels
A FANTASTIC try from the Eels, a chip from Cooper Cronk finds Eric Grothe who starts steaming up-field, he gets it outside to a flying Jarryd Hayne, who gets as far as halfway before throwing it inside to a charging Jeff Robson who runs the final 45 metres to score in the corner. Conversion attempt by Luke Burt unsuccessful.
Parramatta Eels 4-0

20 min: TRY Parramatta Eels
The repeat set is too much for the Storm defence to hold out, Fuifui Moimoi charges at the line and bounces of a couple of white & purple jerseys to plant the ball down. Conversion attempt by Luke Burt successful.
Parramatta Eels 10-0

LOL. God the Whiz was an annoying footballer. The King of Niggle.

Mr. Iraq doesn't show that many games, but when he does they are always of the best quality.
Best you lock in that site BE cause he always has the socceroos games live also.

Was in Melbourne this week and saw that the Storm have having a huge advertising campaign to try and get support along the lines of "Love your sport? Love the Melbourne Storm'. Were rolling ads on every station and public transport venue. Stayed with lots of ex-Southerners but most didn't care at all for the team and the native Vics are so wrapped in AFL they couldn't give a stuff.

Rabbits and Eels did us some favours.  All we have to do now is to keep winning.  What that game last night showed is that without Smith the Storm are a rudderless bunch of no-hopers.  I'm reasonably confident of beating the Druggoes on Friday.  The Smith thing won't help them. 

DSM5 link said:
What that game last night showed is that without Smith the Storm are a rudderless bunch of no-hopers.

40 Nil

we are a strong chance of breaking into the top 4 now. With opportunities to deny newcastle, storm and titans wins while adding to our own.

Agreed Biscuits.  I can't see us putting on another Gummies exhibition.  With this weeks rest, and training as an entire squad, we'll power on.  The storm and tits are getting the wobbles and the Smith thing will put strain on drugcastle.  I really don't rate the cowgirls now.  I did at the start of the season, but they haven't come on.  They'll beat the Panthers this weekend but not to many more.   

The Cowboys are stuffed with Payne out for the season.  We have shown we can beat the Dogs and the Queens are unable to win a game after 15 September in any year. 

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=181123.msg232906#msg232906 date=1248148458]
The Queens are unable to win a game after 15 September in any year. 

Classic Mata let's hope your right and how long has it been since 1979 ? ;D
[/quote]

1979 was won by a side no longer in the competition.

I prefer to call the current Dragons side the same as that who last won in 79. It basically means that they have lost 5 grand finals since then with no wins. Shuts up the cocky supporters very quickly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2