EEls v Purple scum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
captainskin said:
I'm liking it if Parra keep the Storm to zip. Looks like we may not be the only fans to slash our wrists this week. I'd better wait till the end of they game before I start gloating at the Storm's failing.

I'm going to slash my wrists now :blush:

captainskin said:
captainskin said:
I'm liking it if Parra keep the Storm to zip. Looks like we may not be the only fans to slash our wrists this week. I'd better wait till the end of they game before I start gloating at the Storm's failing.

Down the line not across the road

Interesting to hear the commentators on more than one occasion refer to the Storms play as 'we'. I guess as they're employees of News, the purple scum are their team.

The Eagle said:
captainskin said:
captainskin said:

Down the line not across the road

Lmfao shane :cool:

Australian Rugby League Rules from australianrugbyleague.com.au
Updated Feb 2010

Section 10
Knock -on and Forward Pass
Deliberate. 1. A player shall be penalised if he deliberately knocks on or passes forward.
Accidental. 2. If, after knocking-on accidentally, the player knocking on regains or kicks the ball before it touches the ground, a goal post, cross bar , or an opponent , then play shall be allowed to proceed. Otherwise play shall stop and a scrum shall be formed except after the fifth play-the-ball.
Charge-down 3. To Charge-down a kick is permissible and is not a knock on.
Heading the ball 4. It is illegal to head the ball in a forward direction.

Players knock the ball dead all the time. There is nothing wrong with what that purple bloke did.
However, if the clock stopped when the ball goes out of play, as I'd like to see happen, it would reduce this practise and other time-wasting. It would have given 'Matta a few seconds to score.

The Who said:
Players knock the ball dead all the time. There is nothing wrong with what that purple bloke did.
However, if the clock stopped when the ball goes out of play, as I'd like to see happen, it would reduce this practise and other time-wasting. It would have given 'Matta a few seconds to score.

My argument is they usually do it backwards, watch what he did, it was forward. Should have been a penalty.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6