Eels' Kieran Foran ready for emotional rollercoaster when he faces Manly at Brookvale Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif
That's a terrible gif HM :eek:
The only time we'll ever go on a big dipper now is in our nightmares. :sweating:

Gee I hope Sooky Pants hasn't left the poor woman and their two beautiful kids. That would be just too sad for them @:(

I'm adding him to the Most Slapable list, if he left a woman with a 3 week old:punch:

Totally agree.

It reminds me of when Mike Whitney left his wife after she gave birth to triplets. He was worse as he waited until he got his $ from Woman's Day & then took off!

Relationship breakdowns are hard on both parties but I would imagine he could've put his own feelings aside while they had a newborn. Even if they just stayed together for a few more months while she got herself into a new place and routine. We don't know the full story though and probably never will.

A private matter and sad for all involved.

I have just read the latest rubbish from Weed killer re Foran and why he life blah blah blah.

The time has come to forget him. He is gone and I for one have had my say on him and to be honest I feel empty talking about him now.

I just hope our club never again repeats the mistakes that were made that precipitated his departure and all the unrest that followed it.

I hate seeing him in their colours but there is nothing I can do about it. I just want to focus on our players and club. He is yesterdays hero to me now.

As the writer said above this forum is not a place to Mock his or anyones kids when you learn that his baby has been in hospital unwell. Come on we all are bigger than that.

Foran will have his own destiny and the fact is we are no longer a part of that.

View attachment 3499
Well you got your wish mate. I think he left her for Brad Arthur.
Poor girl. I feel for her.

So which family was he doing it for? It obviously wasn't this one. Poor kids, Leaving her when the young bloke was 3 weeks old. Yeah real captain material what a top bloke. Maybe her Karma comment wasn't directed at the club at all maybe it was directed at him. I have a soft spot for the girl now. He left her in like RD1 or RD2 obviously he is feeling the pressure and Parra came first. No respect for him now at all. I bet they won't mention any of that when they say he is "Most loyal bloke ever".

Last edited:
^ Notice Weidler conveniently didn't mention the fact that Number One Dad Foran left his sick child's mother when the child was three weeks old…
Look, it's really nobody's business except his (and his family's), but he's lucky that, for all the scrutiny NRL players get when they're out on the sauce, for the most part the local media leaves their private lives alone.

Leave his personal life and family out of it.
Fact is he is a good player. Based on history it seems likely Being at Parra will not serve him well.
If our forwards continue to play like that it is just a matter of time before our attack comes together with DCE and Parcell in the mix and we can beat Parramatta more often than not i am confident of that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6