Eels' Kieran Foran ready for emotional rollercoaster when he faces Manly at Brookvale Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes. She said 'Karma'. Not sure if she was in a café when that was posted, but it seemed meaningful at the time.

this is from March 11 - is that when it was offical for him (or dce was confirmed to leave?)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 59
He played well last week for the Slime, if he brings that tomorrow night it's going to be a tough outing for us. Our edge defence has been scratchy this year, and him going to the line with big units running off him could get ugly for us. Hopefully his first run down our left edge is stopped dead in its tracks with a Matai special. It'll be hard to take if he dominates us.

Just farkin smash him. Then look to the stands for watmough as well. Yep, they were great for us. But the ain't us no more.

this is from March 11 - is that when it was offical for him (or dce was confirmed to leave?)
Just sounds like she's had one too many hits from the bong to me?
Hoping one of the newbies that hasn't been privy to those 'great' times with Foreskin.... (looking at you Mr Kapow!)...to take it upon themselves to bury his head into the Brookvale turf as much as one can without being penalized....take turns...give Nate a go...he's always good for an eye gouge/forearm facial?
I'd love to see Tooves on the hill, screaming out smash his f@ckin head in, every time f@ckhead got the ball.

U all carry on like u know the guy & he really caused your friendship an injustice.

Left Manly in a sly, back door way.
Players like Kite who were honourable remain Sea eagle legends , but to betray the club that built you is poor taste & unforgivable.
Expect that smug told you so look on his mug in the 78th minute unless Manly belt them up, which I think is a good chance tonight...the boys have been improving & not far off pressing contender claims - this is the perfect opportunity.

Eagerly awaiting Ryan's response
When he's committed and has his heart in it, he's a great talent.

Unfortunately, all these clearing of the air meetings he demanded, shooting his mouth off about Brad Arthur and his development under him vs. Tooves, his openly stating his desire to not be here at times not only ruined it for me, but from what I saw, had his form way down.

In my eyes, your either Manly, or your dead to me.

Simple as that in the end.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4