eels fold on cue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Yep the good old eels roll over as usual.Makes everything very simple now.Beat the Titans and top 4 is ours.Souths losing next week wont matter as the points diff now means we almost certianly need to win.I think the fact that the boys will have to win as the cows play the next day is a good thing-they will have to focus and should tune up nicely for semis.

Also means if we win and Souths win it should be the dogs in Sydney.

Watched most of this match and thought the refs gave the bunnies plenty of assistance early on.
Dave Taylor and Greg Inglis played very well. The ball needs to be kept away from these two if we play them again this year.

Big match against the titans now. They'll want to go out on a high note after an up and down year. Manly must go hard. Tie up Scott Prince and don't let him get the ball to the speedy kids. Need secure tackles against Idris. Wrap up all four limbs. Manly win.

doesnt matter if souths lose,we still hhave to win and we will.and anyone who thinks running fifth doesnt matter is kidding themselves.

Souths just signed their own death warrant yesterday. They have consigned themselves to face the Storm in Melb where they will get flogged and that will end them they wont win a game in the semis. We win we play the dogs and they will be our bitch. It's gona be us v storm III the final showdown.

The Who said:
You are tipping the Tians to beat us Mick, I hope!

Nope I have renounced the negative pretence. As Ralphie has been saying for weeks we won't lose another game. They've got their premiership attitude switched on and only injuries to key players or clowns with whistles/video screens will stop us now.

susan said:
doesnt matter if souths lose,we still hhave to win and we will.and anyone who thinks running fifth doesnt matter is kidding themselves.

Agreed, finishing in the top 4 under this new finals system is crucial! We don't want to have to rely on the Sharks beating the Cows on Sunday.

mickqld said:
The Who said:
You are tipping the Tians to beat us Mick, I hope!

Nope I have renounced the negative pretence. As Ralphie has been saying for weeks we won't lose another game. They've got their premiership attitude switched on and only injuries to key players or clowns with whistles/video screens will stop us now.

Welcome back to The True Believers!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6