Eels fan not happy plese stop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i like this guy or gal. trolls that come here with valid points are annoying but this one is funny.

Remember silvertails Ramadan has just ended out parra way so there will be a lot of built up frustration bubbling away. Imagine having to have good and pure thoughts for a whole month! especially being a parra fan. that would be tough...

i like beaker!!!!

haha funny ramadan jokes,my next door neibour david is a real 'aussie' funny and very good guy he always jokes with me he loves taking to joke in ramadan with me buy throwing macdonalds take away bags and half eaten food over my fence and at my front door hahaha funny man he yels out get that in to you you rock spinner camel rider hahaha good guy even gives me aussie names for fun, his best thing he says is 'get a f**king pie in you.
haha good mates

I love the post, bloody good satire.

However the mangroves at narrabeen lake and Davidson park under the Roseville bridge are far healthier and significantly more impressive than the sorry bedraggled lot up the parra river.
I went to narrabeen lake with my brother got chased by car of guys and they took my gear and punched my brother bilal in the head and thretend to kill us i never went back but id mabe go with you or somebody trusted here.
is there flat heads in the lake, i herd there is?
will they bite on pilchads

I went to narrabeen lake with my brother got chased by car of guys and they took my gear and punched my brother bilal in the head and thretend to kill us i never went back but id mabe go with you or somebody trusted here.
is there flat heads in the lake, i herd there is?
will they bite on pilchads
Hahaha...... gold this stuff.
Funny as

Isn't it funny how the history of the names "Manly" and "Parramatta" reflect the modern day reputation of sexual performance of their respective male residents.

"Manly" was named as such because of the certain "manly" characteristics of the Aboriginal men who occupied the area.

"Parramatta" is an Aboriginal word meaning "where the sleeping eels lie".

parramatta would win in a poker game we have a 4 of a kind and two pairs pARRAmATTA
YOU don't even have 1 pair manly

hi you know why manly will never as good as parramatta?

We have a Parramatta river ( most pristinest in the ****ry) and better more powerful River cats and a better brige
We have better mangrove an fishes rebilatasion
We have better mall and shops like westfeild center and peter Wynns score.
We have better train station and more platfoms, better trains
We have more deverse cultures and better foods like Lebanese and indian.
We have better looking women and more deverse rang of ladies who have more classy
We have a more deverse range of men and we more styleish and treat ladies better
We have smarter people in the parramatta distriked
We won 3 NRLS in a row
We have better Mosques and better churchers
We have Brad Anthur
We have Guthersen
We have Timmy Mannah
We have a better library and culture centre
Parramatta park is a jewl in a crown of australia parks
Parramatta people r better fitters and tuffer
We have better cars, better take aways

Im really a lover not a fitter but I'm so sick of reading the abuse on this forum, its jealousy because you silver tiles all secretly want to live in parra and steal our colors and player, you've stolen them for years.

Whats manly have???

Manly has nothing but a few ice crem shops and a fishandchip shop and a paved area with some bored shorts shops, and weird looking people, talk about bogeys, who needs bored shorts at the beach anyway?

STOP ATTACKING PARRAMATTA, we've are better than you ever will be and don't not try and change teams when we win the next 3 years in a row, thats how good brad Anther is and he was to smart to stay at manly.

sorry i don't want to get hostile, I'm a luver not a fitter but i can not see my area an club being attakend any more on the silvertiles .

why do you hate parramatta its fans players area? what did we do

Bye
You certainly don't have better writers. Your grammar is awful. The only conclusion is that you burnt fingers on your kebab grill. You may want to run home now Mo, I think your wife looked at a man on tv.

Yes mate I love fishing! If u love fishing then you're a friend of mine.
thank you mate us fishos have a bond we got chased out of sentential gardens fishing in town by police at nite and hided our gear in the bush until next day theirs massive fish in their we got 2 and 1 was 4kg
what do you fish for and were do u go I'm buying a fishing kiyak
thanks ricardo

Anyone suspect this fellow is a regular Manly supporter on this site using another address hmm. Not even Muslim I would suspect and obviously quite literate. But its just a hunch. Something to stir the pot I'd say

Guaranteed , and isn't he ( or she ) having a ball!!

You certainly don't have better writers. Your grammar is awful. The only conclusion is that you burnt fingers on your kebab grill. You may want to run home now Mo, I think your wife looked at a man on tv.
Anyone suspect this fellow is a regular Manly supporter on this site using another address hmm. Not even Muslim I would suspect and obviously quite literate. But its just a hunch. Something to stir the pot I'd say
wrong but I'm very literate thank you is there any nead to be nasty

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4