Eels Done For Massive Salary Cap Breach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To take a leaf out of another forumer's post, I propose we rename Parramatta, the 'POETS'. Which stands for the Parra(doesn't)matta One-Eyed Trouser Snakes. Appropriate I think.

7 just said that the Sandow replacement Kelly is part of the 2nd Tier breach.
So why is he allowed to play tonight?:confused:

At least all this would be irritating the Scumos :giggle:

Lussick will be back from what im hearing, just hope its not on big coin.
Edit hope also hope he is not back.

I can't figure how Doesn'tmatta expects to be under the salary cap next season when they will be paying Whatnow's full salary ($500,000 more than now), Foran ($1-M), Beau Scott ($500,000). That's $2-M more. Yes, they will shed Sandow (500,000) and Lussick (350,000) - but it must mean they will need to get rid of some more of their top 25. They have some big, promising forwards who would be sought by plenty of clubs.

The 750k they are currently paying for players that Sticky shunted stops this year. As Parra paid the last 2 years of their original 3 year contract.

At present, Darcy is 450k, Hoppa 800k, Sandow 550k, so they too will be less in 2016 even if they stay.

But their CEO has said today that 'Parra won't be bullied by the NRL'. He'll get the memo soon where the NRL explain how it is they who sign the cheque and set the salary cap.@:cool:

What a load of crap. I can't believe they're going to this extent. If they don't want Sandow, just tell him. Salary cap problems. Pffft....

@;)

Last edited:
Lussick will be back from what im hearing, just hope its not on big coin.
Edit hope also hope he is not back.
Weirdler saying today that parra are hammering lussick trying to get a breach of contract situation to occur. He was due to eat with Dce and was then told by para at short notice to front up to an event. For some reason he has to get to games 3 hrs early, and has been told that he would be in breach of contract if he's late. Also says we can't fit him in this year so he'll have to wait.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7