Eels Done For Massive Salary Cap Breach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely the nematode Greenberg can blame manly a bit for this. After all Blair is at manly, they are overpaying hoppa and Darcy, and have forked out for Choc and Kieran.

LOL. Parra breach cap and still useless. Reminds me of that other pathetic club from the Shire who embarked on a systemic performance enhancing doping programme and still finished at the bottom.

And the answer to last week’s quiz is the Parramatta Eels.
The other two were well administered sporting organisations.

Any contracts signed over the period for when they were in breach should be voided. Players (or their manager$ more likely) should have to start again.

Not saying that as I want choc or foz back...but other clubs then get to have a crack at these players and maybe the clubs who once had them. This may start getting pressure on clubs to be legitimate in their dealings if players 'and their families' begin to be affected.

.....Actually it's probably a crap idea....forget you read it! - sorry.

This is pretty damn funny, they really need to take all of Forans, Chocs and Lussicks money and go hard after the storm guy who ran their scam and is now running things at the roosters

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 20
Yes, you are right. And that is no doubt the reason the NRL won't enforce clubs having to publicly divulge the salaries of their players. It would show just how much Easts are cheating by.

The Eels breached the NRL Top 25 cap by $101,718, the second-tier cap by $233,036, the NYC Top 20 cap by $60,915 and the NYC second-tier cap by $8277. It is the first time an NRL club has been found to have breached all four caps.

......Hooray! They're finally first in something!!!!

They must be blowing up deluxe over at the one eyed trouser snake site.

I bet Foz didn't realise his contract would be paid in Monopoly money. :rofl:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6