Eels are becoming our bogey team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I am furious after last night. I HATE PARRAMATTA!!!!

I hate Arthur, I hate Norman, I hate Scott, I hate Mannah, I hate French, I hate Semi, etc.

I just cannot stomach this club and I am sick of losing to them. To go down by a point just makes it even harder to swallow.

Williame should never be sighted in FG again; run down from behind by a prop? Disgusting.

Our forwards were strong and really bashed the Eels up, only for our attack to misfire. DCE made some strange decisions and kicked poorly, Walker was awful, and Tommy T ran soft and had the ball dislodged. Don't get me started on Buhrer.

We lost the game through unforced errors in the second half. It was ours to win after our forwards won the middle, but every opportunity to ice the game or at least mount pressure on the Eels, was met with unforced errors and poor kicks.

We kept going sideways and tried to go around the Eels when we would have been better trying to play short balls around the ruck.

I am angry!

I am furious after last night. I HATE PARRAMATTA!!!!

I hate Arthur, I hate Norman, I hate Scott, I hate Mannah, I hate French, I hate Semi, etc.

I just cannot stomach this club and I am sick of losing to them. To go down by a point just makes it even harder to swallow.

Williame should never be sighted in FG again; run down from behind by a prop? Disgusting.

Our forwards were strong and really bashed the Eels up, only for our attack to misfire. DCE made some strange decisions and kicked poorly, Walker was awful, and Tommy T ran soft and had the ball dislodged. Don't get me started on Buhrer.

We lost the game through unforced errors in the second half. It was ours to win after our forwards won the middle, but every opportunity to ice the game or at least mount pressure on the Eels, was met with unforced errors and poor kicks.

We kept going sideways and tried to go around the Eels when we would have been better trying to play short balls around the ruck.

I am angry!

We got bullied out of it. Parra have owned us again, and Arthur showed why Manly chased him hard as a replacement for Tooves before we settled on Barret as the compromise.

All I wanted to get out of the back end of this disappointing season was to beat Parra. Us with 4 wins on the trot and them with all their big name players out, it was a given. Instead we were out played by a journeyman halfback on about a 5th of the wage of our superstar and a Manly reject playing his 4th game at 5/8.

I hate losing to Parra !!!

A lot of the blame for the make-up of our team comes back to cutting Gutherson and Hiku and replacing them with Brown and Walker. Had we kept these two we would have been able to cover all the backline options and not have had such an impotent backline as we did last night.

My hate began when Ray Price and Ray Higgs arrived. I hated Hilditch and Olling, The Roid Boys and plenty since.

They gave us a lot of trouble in the 70s but we just beat them. The early eighties they came out on top although we had a giant team and bought every player we could. At least now we are matching them physically. Ultimately our success is so much greater and taking into account their wealth in talent as well as money along with a big stadium it is unbelivable that their record since the early 80s is so poor and ours is so good. After the Northern Beagles we were a very poor club who got the last pick of the players even behind the bunnies yet it is remarkable how well we have gone

A lot of the blame for the make-up of our team comes back to cutting Gutherson and Hiku and replacing them with Brown and Walker. Had we kept these two we would have been able to cover all the backline options and not have had such an impotent backline as we did last night.
I forget Brown was on the field till late in the game when he ran for about three inches. I still can't work out his use as a player. No impact in any area.

It really hurts how much Gutho wanted (and got) that win.

The dogs are also our bogey team for several years now too. Very poor performance to lose to a team who have nothing to play for. Poor coaching and ill discipline last night. Seriously where was the game plan.

Yhe they may be our bogey side at the moment,but look at our records to there's ,no spoons for us,them 16 or there abouts,8 comps to us 4 to them,we've been in more g.f ,posted the biggest margin in a g.f 40-0 ,last team to win a g.f at the s.c.g,I could go on all day us vrs them achievements,so in conclusion they may have been our bogey side in the last few years,but they will always be in envious of our success.**** slimermatta,they don't even compare with us.

Nothing to play for and were in our face all night. Hate Brad Arthur with a passion but he can fire that team up against us every time!!

Worst bit is we play the Bulldogs on Thursday and they are our other bogey team.

Thought that would have changed this yr after moving on Tooves but unsurprisingly they have us in their pockets... For now at least

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6