Eels and Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
The actions of the two clubs in recent times has really highlighted two of the biggest rivalries we have of late. Maybe not on the field, like teams such as the Storm and Saints but my dislike for both clubs has definitely intensified.

I have moved from total disdain and hatred to complete abhorrence. Never had time for either club, their management or supporters. Like saying my dislike has moved from 99.5% to 99.98%!!!

It's just a Shane that the NRL in all it's ineptness can't recognize a marquee match if it jumped up and smacked in the face when Manly vs Parra or Manly vs Canterbury play each other

Anyone that didn't absolutely despise the Eels & recognize them as our true enemy before this season is a numptie. I have hated Parra since I knew what Rugby League was & I always will hate them. I hate their players, their fans, the coach, all of their employees, their stadium (Who the F builds a big screen behind advertising screening, FFS), their history & their leagues club. Parra can go & get f'd.

We don't have a real rivalry with the Dogs. It's only flared up in recent times thanks to the efforts of Moore trying to latch onto Dessie's success. But if buying players from a club is cause for a rivalry then I'd say that Brissie have a bigger claim to rivalry with the Dogs than we do.

Wolfpack said:
Anyone that didn't absolutely despise the Eels & recognize them as our true enemy before this season is a numptie. I have hated Parra since I knew what Rugby League was & I always will hate them. I hate their players, their fans, the coach, all of their employees, their stadium (Who the F builds a big screen behind advertising screening, FFS), their history & their leagues club. Parra can go & get f'd.

We don't have a real rivalry with the Dogs. It's only flared up in recent times thanks to the efforts of Moore trying to latch onto Dessie's success. But if buying players from a club is cause for a rivalry then I'd say that Brissie have a bigger claim to rivalry with the Dogs than we do.

Dog's rivalry started when Bullforg took the Bulldogs to Super Duper League.

Remember Manly and Canterbury Bankstown use to have a gentleman's agreement in place they would never poach each other's player's after that it was open slather

We dislike all teams that went to Superleague though, they did nothing more than any other team.

I don't like them, I just don't believe that enough has happened between the two teams for it to be a rivalry.

Wolfpack said:

Stop poaching posts from my head :p
All you did was take out the expletives and replace them with Fs

Wolfpack said:
We dislike all teams that went to Superleague though, they did nothing more than any other team.

I don't like them, I just don't believe that enough has happened between the two teams for it to be a rivalry.

Don't mind the Warriors.

Most Panther fans I've met realize the mistake they made going to Super League despite having a huge Leagues Club.

The Bulldogs fans are embarrassed with what Bullfrog did knifing a mate in the back like he did.

SwornEagle said:
The actions of the two clubs in recent times has really highlighted two of the biggest rivalries we have of late. Maybe not on the field, like teams such as the Storm and Saints but my dislike for both clubs has definitely intensified.
yallah bro come to lakemba & say that cuz.

the rivalry with the bitches aint as big as the one with the snakes.

But we had one of the best ever defensive teams in 95 and they scored 2 controversial tries, yet still beat us up in the 95 GF.

Would love to get them back this year. Or end their year knocking them out in the semis.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4