EEEEEEEYYYYYYYAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'll be off air tomorrow as I battle through hordes of your lookalike poofters in the streets of Sydney.

However, I shall be there on Saturday night to observe the opening stanza of Manly's 2006 campaign and trust that I can catch up with many of you - the true believers.

Adios until Saturday.......

I wonder if AJ/Brett Stewart will pluck up the courage to shake the hand of the beast this time around?

Mata !- u might want to go over & look at the Kennedy vsMonaghan thread at MSE.Theres a nice little idle threat to you posted by Brettstewart/AJ. I cant print it here, as i am banned for a change.

matabele quote: "I wonder if AJ/Brett Stewart will pluck up the courage to shake the hand of the beast this time around?"

For one i am not this Aj person and two i would give absolutly anything and i mean anything to to come face to face with you and now i know i will be in the same place as you id like to know how to notice you or where to meet either way i will find you. I cant wait to see you try and talk your way out of this. Email me at [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------
There it is ,what do u boys think of that ?- Im thinking he may need a few e-mails sent to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if AJ/Brett Stewart will pluck up the courage to shake the hand of the beast this time around?
AJ was indeed good enough to take the offered hand. Well done AJ. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

midway through the PL game - when the dirty roosters put their exercise bike right in front of us.

Ya should have introduced yourself Garts!

mate I would have but I was in the middle of the bay and my row was already full. So I could not be arsed battling through everyone and I also assumed you would be coming back.

I swear I start becoming hypnotised when I stare at your avatar Garts!!!

Yeah ! Imagine if that avatar was put on billboards along the freeway.

Paid for and fully sponsored by the local panel beaters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4