Eat a d**k des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woohoo the feeling is almost as good as winning it last year. The grubs got away with more sheppards and a biting charge that should have been a send off.

Dead set never enjoyed a storm win so much. Suck it des, you've had a lucky run this year, you won't get the same run next year.

Yep. I enjoyed it so much. Next best thing to a Manly win. I drove my mate home he lives in Punchbowl(god help him) and it was dead quiet unlike at 3pm today. Streamers in the gutters must have been ripped off cars hahaha.

Smiled all the way home.

So in closure of the 2012 Season:

1) Dogs v Scum - No Lobe Lost :laugh:
2) Inu - 3 from 3 GF losses - buy of the year! :flogger:
3) The Sydney Media already have the expected Dogs Fans in handcuffs images :D

Note to Son of Sam - You can buy a GF Win (2007,2009) but not Class:exclamation:
[attachment=365]

Be Manly - Be Proud :heart:
40 - 0 is in the Official records :heart:

I'm very very disappointed....... that I haven't seen images of burning Des effigys, cars being torched, buses and train seats slashed. What the hell is going on has someone actually gone and civilsed these goons or are they just so depressed they dont have the will.

mickqld said:
I'm very very disappointed....... that I haven't seen images of burning Des effigys, cars being torched, buses and train seats slashed. What the hell is going on has someone actually gone and civilsed these goons or are they just so depressed they dont have the will.

http://www.skynews.com.au/national/article.aspx?id=800844

best I could do.

mickqld said:

You spoke to soon Mick.

Images through this morning of Dogs fans going off and burning Storm jerseys.

globaleagle said:
mickqld said:

http://www.skynews.com.au/national/article.aspx?id=800844

best I could do.

Pathetic. Typical media beatup headline. A couple of blokes got the ****s and they try to call it a riot.

What's the go with kasiano and pritchards beards anyhow? Are they really muslims now or is that another greenturd mktg ploy for the bemore members. Nothing against muslims but I thought fat sam and pritchard were maoris.

G-land Express said:
What's the go with kasiano and pritchards beards anyhow? Are they really muslims now or is that another greenturd mktg ploy for the bemore members. Nothing against muslims but I thought fat sam and pritchard were maoris.

Same as Wolfies beard, or the TigPies last year. Something you can do when you don't have to look presentable

Their beards look like the full arabian style, sort of half beard but trimmed at the sides but long like the ayatollah. Wolfies was more a full-on wolf style.

G-land Express said:

No, the two logs made a pact that they wouldn't shave until the Dogs were eliminated from the competition.

Elated the dogs lost.
I can't stand Krisnan Inu and his stupid grin.
He sure wasn't grinning when the camera got him after 80 minutes.
Apparently he lost with parra (09), Warriors (11) and now in 2012. hahahaha. SUCK.

Again, ecstatic the dogs lost.
To top it off, I got a handsome reward from TAB

Maxi, a Manly Only Fan like us :angel:

Wait for the Scribe's vitriol to fill the Manly Daily all week :p
----------------------------------------------------
Posting a message on his Facebook page just 90 minutes after Storm's 14-4 win in the decider, Delmege wrote: "I feel I have to say this. Des Hasler, if you had not been so greedy and self opinionated you would be the coach of the premiers again tonight … the Manly Sea Eagles.

"The players, staff and myself gave you all the support, both personally and financially, to the best of what the present day environment could afford.

"Obviously this was not enough.

"I have given Manly all I can and will continue to do so.

"Why? Because Manly's supporters remain true, faithful and genuine.

"You made an error in judgement in which we forgive you.

"See you next year in the grand final."

--------------------------------------------------------
http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/delmege-lashes-greedy-hasler-201337

Peter C said:
G-land Express said:

No, the two logs made a pact that they wouldn't shave until the Dogs were eliminated from the competition.

Obviously their beards were annoying them last week

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4