Eat a d**k des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Eat a dick des

The look on his face was pricelesss. Almost as good as the sad looks on the dogs supporters.

Iread a comment on a foxsports article earlier this week that rang so true. Could not have sad it better myself:

Seems the 'bred not bought' sledge makes the Bulldogs look like gooses to this day. Talk about buying a competition. Let's see. Hasler has up to 20 assistants (more than every other NRL coach), has state of the art facilities put in place, he was 5 wins and 5 losses after 10 rounds, so he had to raid other clubs and snared 2 NZ internationals, then his results turn around. You could get a monkey with that kind of support to win you games. Talk about over-rated. How'd Manly do without Des? They made the second last game of the year, hardly any kind of fall from grace. Des is only as good as the ridiculously expensive system around him. Like Manly, the Bulldogs will get sick of paying that sort of money when his ego gets out of control and he turns on the board that funds him. Like 2005 when the Oz Tag Tigers won the competition on the back of weak officials who let them 'surrender' in tackles by diving at tacklers feet to get quick play the balls, the Bulldogs 2012 success has been due to the same weak officials who have refused to sin bin them for continually giving away penalties for the same offence over 80

fLIP said:
Iread a comment on a foxsports article earlier this week that rang so true. Could not have sad it better myself:

Seems the 'bred not bought' sledge makes the Bulldogs look like gooses to this day. Talk about buying a competition. Let's see. Hasler has up to 20 assistants (more than every other NRL coach), has state of the art facilities put in place, he was 5 wins and 5 losses after 10 rounds, so he had to raid other clubs and snared 2 NZ internationals, then his results turn around. You could get a monkey with that kind of support to win you games. Talk about over-rated. How'd Manly do without Des? They made the second last game of the year, hardly any kind of fall from grace. Des is only as good as the ridiculously expensive system around him. Like Manly, the Bulldogs will get sick of paying that sort of money when his ego gets out of control and he turns on the board that funds him. Like 2005 when the Oz Tag Tigers won the competition on the back of weak officials who let them 'surrender' in tackles by diving at tacklers feet to get quick play the balls, the Bulldogs 2012 success has been due to the same weak officials who have refused to sin bin them for continually giving away penalties for the same offence over 80

They had 1 junior in their 17.

i don't think i have EVER felt SOOOOOO good after a grand final victory after a team that i absolutely loathe won the game!!!!

serves you right de$$$ie.

doggies go home and SUCK ON YOUR BONE!!!!!

the-eagle-has-landed said:
i don't think i have EVER felt SOOOOOO good after a grand final victory after a team that i absolutely loathe won the game!!!!

serves you right de$$$ie.

doggies go home and SUCK ON YOUR BONE!!!!!

Me too. Not quite as good as winning a premiership but not far behind.

mickqld said:
fLIP said:

They had 1 junior in their 17.

I'm sure Reynolds and Payne are both jnrs. Not taking away from the argument.

Yeah, strange experience riding hard on a storms victory. Thankful they didn't let me down - though god they're an ugly side to watch and have extracted so much of the good spontaneous attacking element out of the game. The dogs are simply cheats who play the percentages on holding down and offside play. Overall it was what I expected it to be - a ****e game.

the mauler said:
No b2b for Des. Hard luck mate.

Yeah very very glad he didn't make that record. No demi-god De$ this year now it's Bellamy who is the guru of coaches. God the media are full of ****.

Best result possible outside of us wining the Premiership - Dogs losing it.

Deadset KARMA..

Des did not deserve back to back, the way he left Manly was dispicable.

Had anxiety all day - beautiful result. :shy:Happy days !

Hope Zorba enjoyed his day out in support of his Belmore buddies ?

Phantar said:
Reynolds is a Dragons junior. The haircut is the giveaway.

The team are called the st george dragons i think. From earlwood which is in the dogs junior league. Its a funny one.

So he is a dogs jr and he is also a dickhead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6