Easter Sunday Sun Apr 12 2009 - Manly v Tiggers @ Brooky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
All right, who is going to the Manly v Tiggers game on Easter Sunday at Brooky at 3pm? I am coming up from Canberra for the match with my boys and would be interested in catching up with as many of you degenerates as possible!  ;)

Re: Easter Sunday Sun Apr 12 2009

im not, unfortunatly

will be working, have about 10 days in a row of 14 hours each and will be at work for 19 in a row

I will be there as well, nothing better than a sunday arvo at brookie and with Brett back that week it will make it even better.  Can't wait to show my support for him.

Cliffy will you be a resident of gods country by then?

Fluffy link said:
im not, unfortunatly

will be working, have about 10 days in a row of 14 hours each and will be at work for 19 in a row

A simple yes or no would suffice  ;)

I was planning to be, but won't be now damn it

And to top it off the bloody family have organised a surprise party for an uncle that afternoon so i will have to try and sneak out of that to watch it

i have sent you a personal message,but to confirm,i would be more than happy to meet up with you and your boys that sunday,and all the other ppl that are interested and post here on the forum that want to meet up with you,it would be gr8 to see you guys in person and see brett return, message me or post in this topic to organise the meet up,regards.

I encourage those going to use the "I'm attending" link so that you can network to meet up with others, I am going to be improving that and adding more features

OneEyedEagle link said:
I can't make it as will be driving back from Dubbo.
  Surely any excuse to get out of that hole as quickly as possible would suffice?

I am on holidays in Mt Victoria but will be bringing a carload or two down - wouldn't miss it for anything. Love to meet up with you Goldie - we will be on the hill.

Goldie,Goldie,Goldie-please private msg me or post here to organise a hook-up for the game,i would be more than happy to meet up with you and clan- and fellow silvertails members for the game,plz msg me!!!!

chrisos link said:
Goldie,Goldie,Goldie-please private msg me or post here to organise a hook-up for the game,i would be more than happy to meet up with you and clan- and fellow silvertails members for the game,plz msg me!!!!

Can we all get together and watch Fatal Attraction before the game.

I will put another thread up during the week prior to the game and try to meet up with a few at the game and maybe at the leagues club as well!
Where do the regulars usually sit on the hill?

Matabele link said:
[quote author=OneEyedEagle link=topic=179870.msg215870#msg215870 date=1238314716]
I can't make it as will be driving back from Dubbo.
  Surely any excuse to get out of that hole as quickly as possible would suffice?
[/quote]

Will be at Dubbo Speedway Saturday night. Only reason for going is one of my best mates is racing up there on the easter weekend.

CliffyIsGod link said:
Put the house on Manly 13+.

i'd rather keep my house.

Manly are still, even with Brett Stewart is still not our best backline, Benji and tiriaki will carve us out wide

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6