Early odds for 2016 winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Early favourites according to Sportsbet are the Broncos, just ahead of Cows and Chooks.

Manly listed at $15 in 8th spot, level with Panthers.

Sharks and Dragons tipped to flop after strong showing this year.

Warriors at $10.20 expected to be improvers.

My view – Manly to make 2nd week of finals, at least.

Cows no hope of back-to-back.

Broncos will be thereabouts for sure.

Chooks and Dogs are due for a let-down year, might limp into the 8.

Souths don't have the roster any more.

Eels will be the team the NRL/Channel 9 would love to see do well. But they will probably disappoint again.

See another very close season. Dont think sharks will flop, they look a lot stronger with maloney and townsebd. See dragons and dogs slipping and warriors and parra pushing for eight as improvers.

I find it amazing that for all the crap that we cop re old team no one asks the same questions of the Sharks "experienced" pack

Dogs have limped in to the finals for the last 2 years and only kicked on during them.. really feel like Dogs need to win a premiership soon or their window will slam shut and it will be years before they can rebuild again. It's always cyclical as we are now experiencing!

I think the Roosters could be interesting next year. Losing RTS and Maloney could be quite big for them, whilst Hastings may prove a good replacement who knows? And RTS will be hard to replace at fullback. 3 minor premierships, ok they won in '13. But the last 2 years they have been very disappointing in the semi final series. So if Trent 'Supercoach' Robinson couldn't deliver in '14 and '15 with what must be said is the best line up (man for man) then I wonder how we will go next year? And if they start to slide does he have a plan B?

Broncos, cowboys, chooks, dragons, bunnies, storm and dogs will all be worse.
Sharks, raiders, warriors, eels and panthers will all be better.
Us, I'm not sure just yet.

Dogs have limped in to the finals for the last 2 years and only kicked on during them.. really feel like Dogs need to win a premiership soon or their window will slam shut and it will be years before they can rebuild again. It's always cyclical as we are now experiencing!

I think their door has slammed shut already. Des still hasn't solved their halves problem after all these years.

Dogs will be fine if they sign some big power forwards.
Easts will be OK if they can retain their accountant.
Donkeys will fire if they can avoid all those five-day turnarounds.
The 'Riff will be strong if they can overcome the loss of Barrett.
The Sharks need to wait one more year to allow the NRL to stage manage their virgin-busting premiership in their 50th year
The Titans' season will depend on the success of their white line fever strategy
The Tigers are in for a big season because of their close bond with their coach
The Knights will have a slap happy season . . .

I think their door has slammed shut already. Des still hasn't solved their halves problem after all these years.
You may be right mate! Seems they couldn't bring themselves to get rid of Reynolds who may be 'one of their own'... but he's garbage! Had some talent, but too busy being a total d**k on field instead of concentrating on just playing!

New interchange rule will hurt the dogs and souffs. Souffs are on a slippery slope at the moment. Roosters will be 4th/5th pending injuries.

The donkeys will have a strong chance of winning it next year. Bennett will improve them on this GF loss. I dont see cows going back to back.

Warriors will be the big improver (pending injuries) as they have an impressive roster.

As for us, well I think we are in uncharted waters, but im thinking we should comfortably make the 8.

I'm writing the dogs,Souths and the cows off, packs are too big
Warriors are a perennial dark horse, might as well call them the black mustangs but are a danger
Easts will slide
Raiders are due for a finals birth
Donkeys will be there and about
Parra won't really improve
Melbourne is back into play with their mobile pack, as are we if we aren't finished with signings,another 2 or 3 hookers please so we can beat the Brisbane fullbacks

Early favourites according to Sportsbet are the Broncos, just ahead of Cows and Chooks.

Manly listed at $15 in 8th spot, level with Panthers.

Sharks and Dragons tipped to flop after strong showing this year.

Warriors at $10.20 expected to be improvers.

My view – Manly to make 2nd week of finals, at least.

Cows no hope of back-to-back.

Broncos will be thereabouts for sure.

Chooks and Dogs are due for a let-down year, might limp into the 8.

Souths don't have the roster any more.

Eels will be the team the NRL/Channel 9 would love to see do well. But they will probably disappoint again.
Broncos will drop down big time, this was just an "exception to the rule Bennett working wonders year"

Back to soft Broncos next year and Darius back into rehab end of next year before a feel good Bennett getting him back on track to hit the Qld redneck papers for the start of the 2017 season.(he is such a father figure to me i could not let myself let him down again)

Other than manly (of course) the Warriors will get some of my cash at those odds.

Barring injury with the interchange lowering they have some serious arsenal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6