Eagles v Raiders Rd 24

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ayjay007 said:
Eagles2nv said:
Well we have already been scheduled 7 monday games, so you would think that we would get no more mondays.

Im thinking saturday night or sunday arvo.

It's not a Manly home game.We've had our 2 Monday night home games allowed,so it's in the lap of the Nein and fox gods what we get.

I just had a look at all games in Rd24 and the way the draw is set out on the NRL site is the way I think it will pan out -

Panthers v Broncos - Fri live in QLD
Rabbitohs v Bulldogs - Fri live in NSW
Cowboys v Knights - Sat 730
Titans v Warriors - Sat 530
Dragons v Tigers - Sat 730
Raiders v Sea Eagles - Sun Ch9
Storm v Eels - Sun Fox
Sharks v Roosters - Mon night

Broncs get their usual Fri night game, Souths/Dogs will be Ch9 match of the round pick, Cowboys get their usual 730 home timeslot, Raiders/Eagles will both be in the top 8 and would probably be Ch9 second pick. The other games wont have much influence at that stage of the year, maybe Titans/Warriors would be the best game out the rest.

ChuckWood said:
Heard on the radio today :

The scheduling for Rounds 21 - 26 will be released after Round 16 is completed.

Therefore I would say that we may know on Tuesday 2nd July.

I've been looking, still nothing, this is crap that the NRL/Fox/9 can't just get it sorted and let us know the final 6 rounds. :mad: :mad: :mad:

There are a few good sales on accommodation happening at the moment for Canberra, but we can't do a thing currently, hopefully not too much longer.

National Ridiculous League

Its a mess no wonder they have to sell tickets for 10 bucks, just to get punters through the gates!!

The way the weather is here at the moment - pray that it is a Sunday game....... It was 1 degree at 7:30 last night!

Dan said:
They dont announce the last few rounds for another week or two now. Bloody annoying!

1:45pm today the last 6 rounds will be on www.mwse.com.au

Tweet from them

The last six rounds of the @NRL draw are almost done! They'll be on our site from 1.45pm. Stay tuned and get your diaries ready! #gomanly

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dan said:
They dont announce the last few rounds for another week or two now. Bloody annoying!

1:45pm today the last 6 rounds will be on www.mwse.com.au

Tweet from them

The last six rounds of the @NRL draw are almost done! They'll be on our site from 1.45pm. Stay tuned and get your diaries ready! #gomanly
perfect I will update the comp this afternoon

well its well after 2pm now and there is no update good tweeting from twit by the looks of it

it is up on www.nrl.com and we have the 2pm Sunday game

I have added all of the games to our tipping comp so you can view them there.

No more monday games in the last 6 games for us. one friday against Souths and lots of Sat and Sunday games

We're looking at running a 2 day trip for this one - Bus leaving Saturday morning and coming back after the game so a sleepover in our nation's capital on the Saturday night.
Plans still being made but will update through the usual channels as things get sorted.

vidmar said:
We're looking at running a 2 day trip for this one - Bus leaving Saturday morning and coming back after the game so a sleepover in our nation's capital on the Saturday night.
Plans still being made but will update through the usual channels as things get sorted.

ANY excuse for a party hey Vid!!!!

vidmar said:

Me and a few of my crew are thinking of staying Sat and Sun night, stuff spending 3 - 4 hours on the bus after the footy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6