EAGLES STRONGER FOR A BYE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A lot of people seem to think the Dragons will test us and mayby they will. However theres no doubt we are stronger this week un like any other week thus far.
With the return of hicks, hill and the rest the teams rest, leaves no reason why we wont come out of the gates flying high. Will be going to the game in the maroon and whites and will chanting out manly..
show you support get to the game!

By the way sports tab has Manly at 5.5 to win 13+ great odds.

341_seaeagle.gif

<span class='smalltext'>[ 341_seaeagle.gif ]</span>

A bye was crucial for us with Hicks/Hill injured, got the extra week to recover so that should be good for the long term. Also probably helped Kennedy who struggle a bit with a calf injury in the storm game.

I can't make the game but give the boys a cheer for me, I might have a crack at the $5.5, thanks for the tip.

Can't wait to see Hicks playing again. Hopefully he is even better than last year.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Apr 07 2005, 06:35PM ]</span>

Word is that the boys have had to train very hard this week and the coaching staff has ensured that complacency won't be an issue!

Bold eagle, OK you've convinced me i'll put $50 on 13+. What sortof value would I get for that?

I never put money on Manly games............. because I never win.

I would just be forcing a loss on the club and that is the last thing i want.

!wall: !wall: !wall: !wall:

same here Blunty. I actually tried the opposite too.. put money on the opposition and hopefully id lose and manly win. Yet i won and i felt guilty taking the money when Manly lost.

With my tipping record at present I would be giving money away if I was a gambler. Bookies and the Govt would smile as I walked in and line their pockets with silver! I am having a shocker.

my mate rang me last night gloating about putting money on Dragons.

I quiped: "What a waste of money, not only won't they win, but Manly are the underdogs and therefore have better odds"

he wasnt real impressed with me

my mate rang me last night gloating about putting money on Dragons.

I quiped: \"What a waste of money, not only won't they win, but Manly are the underdogs and therefore have better odds\"

he wasnt real impressed with me

Why would he gloat about putting money on the Dragons before the game. He has left himself wide open. He has been hurt once by you Daniel, drill him again if the Seags get up.

A fool and his money.... I am more confident about Manly winning this game than I have been about ANY game this year. My money is on and I hope not to be hurting Sunday morning. I will try and not get the score and watch it at 9.20 on Saturday night.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2