Eagles Sign Epalahame Lauaki.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have secured the signing of former New Zealand international Epalahame Lauaki.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/03/08/sea_eagles_sign_epalahame_lauaki.html

Kiwi Eagle. You warned the Eags against this fellow. I don't remember him from when he played for the warriors. Is he a walking penalty or runs like a school girl? What will the coaching staff have to work on.

If this blokes nickname isn't elephant, then there is something completely wrong here

Cliffy said:
Kiwi Eagle. You warned the Eags against this fellow. I don't remember him from when he played for the warriors. Is he a walking penalty or runs like a school girl? What will the coaching staff have to work on.

Penalties and ball handling were his major issue.

Let's hope our training methods will do the trick on another wanderer. Our culture may change him into a Fao'aoso type player with a bit of mongrel coming off the bench. Unfortunately I would still prefer what we already have exposed to first grade and given a shot to take a spot, if we don't do that we will have recruited for nothing, just can't see the logic unless we are panicking...

Townsville Eagle said:
Didn't see too much to get excited about in that video clip.
It dosent matter what we see its what the great 2V sees that matters TE

Unfortunatly being a loose cannon with Mongrel isnt what the NRL want . As long as he can go forward and tackle without using a shoulder charge , dont hit anyone round the head or be a third man in above the knees and shake hands with the on field officials at the end of the game he could be alright.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2