Eagles flying high as Stewart stays, with Matai, Williams to follow suit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

joeboy

Bencher
Wow, I hope this is true!

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/eagles-flying-high-as-stewart-stays-with-matai-williams-to-follow-suit-20120430-1xv3s.html

RE: Wow, I hope this is true!

Nice!!!! Wheres Rambo lmao!!!! Toovey sounded quite confident of keeping everyone on talking sport today and i think he may be right. If we can keep Snake, Matai and Trex along with Foz and DCE we are doing bloody well.

Yeah I thought keeping all them mighta been wishful thinking.. I'm thinking we must be losing lussick, kitey and maybe another regular first grader.. Which really don't matter to me if we keep all these guys.. It will be a minor miracle, and testament to the camaraderie within the team.

joeboy said:
Yeah I thought keeping all them mighta been wishful thinking.. I'm thinking we must be losing lussick, kitey and maybe another regular first grader.. Which really don't matter to me if we keep all these guys.. It will be a minor miracle, and testament to the camaraderie within the team.

Yep i was thinking the same but after seeing that video of the boys in the sheds after the Dogs win and Snakes comment i got a feeling they all wanted to stay together, with a team like that why would you want to go anywhere else :)

Of course it's true, where else would they want to be!

Wow!!
If those bloody knees hold up over the next 3.5 season I think he's a chance of passing beavers 180 tries.

Great news lets see the club keep pushing out those announcements

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Jason King, Brent Kite, Darcy Lussick, Matt Ballin & David Williams (Wolfman) are others off contract which most will go to create room in the salary cap to keep Brett Stewart, Steve Matai & Tony Williams (T-Rex)

Keep : Stewart,Matai,King,D and T Williams
Lose : Kite,Lussick,Farrar,Gulavao,Oldfield,Anyone else who wants out

Bloody awesome to finally see the players signing on and sticking together.

Im pretty sure Kite is signed till the end of 2013 and King till the end of 2014!

Thanks Torana,while it hurts me the idea of losing him,id rather lose him 20 times than lose the ones i really want to keep,Bhurer will become an 80 minute player one day and i think he'll be an extraordinary hooker

The Eagle said:
Thanks Torana,while it hurts me the idea of losing him,id rather lose him 20 times than lose the ones i really want to keep,Bhurer will become an 80 minute player one day and i think he'll be an extraordinary hooker

Mate don't underestimate joe g he is still a very good prop.

to all the players who apparently visit here and read our crap.....

I would like to keep all of you. Some pay cuts may be needed but by usual standards you are all still raking it in.

Premierships last forever, and the post career bucks you can make being a multi premiership winner is more than the measly (!) 50k extra or so some tosser club will throw your way.

Thanks in advance,

Cameron said:
The Eagle said:

Mate don't underestimate joe g he is still a very good prop.

Joe G has to finish sooner or later mate,Maybe open the church of Russell Crowe is a ****ing moron

Just a reminder, we are actually going to need someone to play front row.

Also, Ballin leaving would be a disaster.

Great news if true! How much did the salary cap rise this year and what is it at now?

Wolfpack said:
Just a reminder, we are actually going to need someone to play front row.

Also, Ballin leaving would be a disaster.

We have a number of up and comers who might slot in nicely, Ballin leaving would be heartbreaking but losing any of the others would be crippling, Oldfield is poo and then we have a thousand tons of ****, other than Whare our depth out wide is horrid, anyone olds can keep out of fg must be awful

Perry has really messed up having that much potential good news in 1 article - what an amateur! The place is a rabble I tell you

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8