Eagles eye bad boy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
As suggested on these forums earlier, Sa could be heading to Manly.

"THE Sea Eagles are keeping a distant eye on the future of Roosters utility Setaimata Sa who could end up in maroon and white next year.

The 22-year-old New Zealand international pleaded not guilty this week in Waverley Court to allegations of assaulting a police officer at the Coogee Bay Hotel in August.

But Sa did plead guilty to allegations of refusing to leave licenced premises, maliciously damaging property and resisting arrest.

Despite his background, the Sea Eagles are sniffing about if Sa, as expected, is released by the Roosters.

Sa has connections at Manly and we hear the coaching staff do rate him. The youngster has been stood down indefinitely by the Roosters."

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/blindside39/

I don't mind Sa, think he is quite a handy footballer. If he gets his attitude adjusted he could be a good buy.

I agree he has some skill and he could benefit from a more disciplined regime such as Des runs. Or it could back fire even more

Dan link said:
I agree he has some skill and he could benefit from a more disciplined regime such as Des runs. Or it could back fire even more
  I would suggest the notion of a disciplined regime lies in tatters after the last 9 months.

I don't think anything would get the laziness out of williams, so barring that example I mean fitness and on field disiplinr matas. And certainly over all DES would rank higher than fittler in the discipline regime stakes anyway

Buy him - the competition it would add might give Matai the rocket up the ass he needs. Also, we need more bad boys in the backline. Robbo, Wolf, Stewy, Lyon and Ox don't scare anyone.

Sa won't get to the UK due to his record. Manly have a 'beyond the bridge' policy which keeps players out of the city which seems to circumvent many of the problems. Might be a good buy!!!

Has the 'no dickheads policy' been replaced by a 'beyond the bridge' policy?  I guess that means a 'no Kings Cross' policy only, as it couldn't include a 'no Mascot airport' policy.  Does this policy work in reverse?  How do some of the guys get to work?  Or is 'the bridge' the Captain Cook bridge?  and meant to the pissheads away from Northy's.         

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2