Eagles and Dragons NRL teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Manly NRL side for Saturday night 7.30pm is:

Brett Stewart
Scott Donald
Terry Hill
Paul Stephenson
Chris Hicks
Michael Witt
Michael Monaghan (c)
Brent Kite
Chad Randall
Daniel Heckenberg
Steve Menzies
Anthony Watmough
Ben Kennedy

Replacements:
Luke Williamson
Shayne Dunley
Sam Harris
Kylie Leuluai
Steve Matai
Mitch Creary (two to be ommitted).

Dragons NRL team

1. Ben HORNBY (c)
2. Colin BEST
3. Mark GASNIER
4. Albert TORRENS
5. Reece SIMMONDS
6. Trent BARRETT (c)
7. Mathew HEAD
8. Luke BAILEY
9. Michael ENNIS
10. Jason RYLES
11. Ashton SIMS
12. Lance THOMPSON
13. Shaun TIMMINS

14. Willie MANU
15. Justin POORE
16. Dean YOUNG
17. Corey PAYNE

Well what a test, the Dragon's have the big guns back. Some question marks for the dragons here!

Question marks for the Dragons!
Will they be underdone?
Will they be mentally up to it?
Will they put in for there coach thats under pressure?

Question marks for the Eagles!
Will the eagles keep there form up?
Will the eagles consider the Dragons a seriously threat?
Will the eagles defence stay top notch?

This match concerns me a bit we could lose to a tallent filled Dragons side willing to put out for there coach under pressure.

Or the eagles could smash an underdone team with stars who still aren't willing to have a go?

I think the latter Byso - with Bk and Tezza i dont see any underestimating - and i think once we break them it will be a flood

I thought the score would be about 26 - 18. The more I think about it the more I think we will win by more, the only question mark is our defence late period in the game. The Dragons are under unbelievable pressure but the more I look at our team the more I can see the total dominance we should have.

Our front row has to match up against Ryles and Bailey - also cut down the offloads. If we can slow them down we can win. We also need to keep the penalty count down and not let them get on a roll. Cooper is a huge loss and them not having Blacklock is good for us as the other wingers are nothing like him in attacking class. Hicks back and Tezza fit again excites me!

i cant wait to see hicks running off tezza - the way tezza can draw the man out of position Hicks can use his pace to choot past him.

I'm the same on that one Fluffy. Also I look to Tezza using his in and away on Gasnier. If he has a suspect wrist or arm Tezza will ask him the right questions!

I think another interesting match up will be Steppa and Alby.

As much as i have a soft spot i hope steppa runs all over him. Should be pretty even.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4