Eagles 1/2's failing to produce results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think most would agree that Daley has/had a superior skill set to Foz and is the more creative of the two. But they are two different styles of player. Daley was more your traditional ball playing 5/8 / Centre, whereas Foz reminds me more of a running 5/8 / Lock - best modern analogy I can think of is Scott Hill. That works well for us because we have DCE who plays the more traditional halfback role.

I think most would agree that Daley has/had a superior skill set to Foz and is the more creative of the two. But they are two different styles of player. Daley was more your traditional ball playing 5/8 / Centre, whereas Foz reminds me more of a running 5/8 / Lock - best modern analogy I can think of is Scott Hill. That works well for us because we have DCE who plays the more traditional halfback role.
I've never been able to understand where this comes from? Foran is a superb ball player! He is also one of the more creative halves in the game. He is old school and loves an inside ball at late at the line, or a select pass for a runner (a la Buhrer in Gosford against the Cowboys last year). I remember a dynamite long ball for Gutho to score in the north western corner of Brookie last year, numerous selective passes for Horo the year before, and the finest set play of the 2014 season to put Snake over against the Roosters. We scored more tries of Foran's kicks last year than DCE as well.

I think because Foran is quite robust and throws his body into his work, fans assume that he is more or a runner of the ball, but he is both; he has one of the best selective passing games in the competition. As for Laurie, well I probably shouldn't comment too much because I was knee high to a grasshopper when he was running around so my judgement is understandably clouded.

yeah an absolute crock was Daley He won 4 player of the year gongs in a side that will go down as one of the best in history. You don't do that from the sideline. At international level Foran has had a couple of great games and many solid/average ones.I appreciate the Manly bias but I find the comparison ridiculous at this stage of his career.
Foran has been in first grade since 2009 I think which is long enough to draw "some comparisons".
The comparison I was making was in relation to leadership and toughness which Foran has shown on many occasions.

Either way people who think Daley was more creative than Foran have rocks in their heads or don't watch games all that often.

Daley's passing game was predictable and safe, Foran plays at the line can throw a short ball, hold it back, double pump and can throw a long ball, does need to look off his inside hip with more variation a little more and improve his variations going left to right beyond showing it to the first runner and throwing a second man pass through the middle.
(I want to see Foran float around more in the same way he did with a beautiful pass in the Semi against Souths---I think it was the last try a flat face-ball to the winger gem of a pass reminded me a little of Fittler.

Daley basically had no kicking game Foran has a decent short kicking game and a not so special long kicking game, Foran has a better step at the line also.

A young Foran helped bring along DCE and win a premiership--- I doubt an equally young Daley would win a premiership with a half that was in his first year.

Yes still a little early to call but in relation to Foran's toughness the comparison I made with Daley in this area I feel is not taking it too far.

@Technical Coach you can change the look. Go to your User CP / Profile Page - click on your avatar in top RH corner, or use drop down menu next to it. Click on "Preferences" and the top of preferences you have "Locale" where you can chose the "style" of the site from the drop down menu.. Try "Alternate Silvertails" which is more like the old site.
No idea what the User CP/Profile page is or where it is located.

I mainly browse the site as a guest I will just have to deal with it, you can't please everyone. Way too many people complain because they can it's just a website not worth worrying about--- just seems too cluttered and trying to give too much info on every page.

@Technical Coach you can change the look. Go to your User CP / Profile Page - click on your avatar in top RH corner, or use drop down menu next to it. Click on "Preferences" and the top of preferences you have "Locale" where you can chose the "style" of the site from the drop down menu.. Try "Alternate Silvertails" which is more like the old site.
I was already using "Alternate Silvertails" so i guess the new version is slightly better no big deal.

I initially thought it was the typical "everyone hates change" mentality and did not want to jump on the bandwagon of complaints so will give it more time because i hate that person who complains lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4