Eagles 1/2's failing to produce results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NEWSFLASH
Season hasn't started.
Stop flogging a dead horse.
Its obvious you believe your role here at silvertails is the sh!t disturber.(you do it well)
It seems like you are a built in silvertails in-house troll.
Am I wrong ?
That's my job fart breath :)

I suspect poor DCE may look ordinary in Round One. Pretty sure Choc has his picture on the fridge reminding himself to smash him at every possible chance.
Pretty sure all manly boys have a picture of chic too
Love to see DCE side step him and chip for snake to score on the inside under the posts while chick on one knee getting up
Huk him
He is gone now

Pretty sure all manly boys have a picture of chic too
Love to see DCE side step him and chip for snake to score on the inside under the posts while chick on one knee getting up
Huk him
He is gone now

I agree with Go Manly re Chic, huk him!!

Now who's Chic and what's hukking mean?

Nibble...
Funny as aborted babies, and as old fashioned as Rolf Harris in a creche. Funny, I'd have no idea what The Eels forum website address is - thanks for enlightening us. Spend some time over there do ya champion?

Ryan you are way off the mark with Foran but have some valid points about DCE.

To say Foran is not a ballplayer is way off the mark he is one of the best at the line ballplayers in the competition combined with being able to run hard at the line.

Foran is an improved version of over-rated Laurie Daley, what Daley lacked in natural talent he compensated with leadership qualities, Foran has the same leadership qualities with much more rounded talent.

Foran and DCE's form dropped big time once the forwards were getting dominated during the back end of the season be it through lack of depth, size and bigger packs building on match fitness throughout the year.

Smaller packs that play at a higher intensity tend to start seasons off better due to playing at a faster more direct speed in the early rounds that larger teams struggle to cope with.

As the season gets into the second half of the season injuries take it's toll larger packs find their groove new rule interpretations of speeding up play are given up on and slower Winter tracks especially night games bring bigger more explosive packs into the picture.

Foran and DCE knew we lacked the central punch to allow them to flourish combine that with an obvious attitude shift in the last 6weeks or so "not the entire second half of the season as people here like to stretch" and you get the performances Manly put on.

Attacks that have too much depth do not trouble modern defensive lines, flat at the line attack gives defences less time to adjust but it is imperative that you have the defensive line going backwards or stationary to take advantage.

TC, what the hell is this?? I thought you just came here to meet Russian fuglies and to get the women's weekly gossip.

Good to have you back , mate! :)

TC, what the hell is this?? I thought you just came here to meet Russian fuglies and to get the women's weekly gossip.

Good to have you back , mate! :)

To be honest i totally understand why Hot Russian Singles advertise with Silvertails as the demographic is mostly full of Matt Johns Tim and Tom characters that need an obvious leg up lol.

Mind you coaching out Parramatta way these days i struggle to attract the calibre of women that just being involved with the Sea Eagles afforded me the luxury of to take my mind off the pressures of running an NRL team.

I guess this is what Tooves was referring to when he suggested there is more to a contract than dollars and cents---lifestyle outside of footy is hard to quantify in a contract value/worth so now i spend more time handling my own business due to a lack of "lifestyle resources of entertainment" out west.

Could someone explain to me how we have the two best halfs in the game but Snake seems to be at the heart of everything, including try assists?

Could someone explain to me how we have the two best halfs in the game but Snake seems to be at the heart of everything, including try assists?

Because Snake is a freak of nature.

Go Snake!!! Can't wait to see Bretty running out onto brookie, it makes my week.

Honestly, according to the gist of this thread, I'd be showing Snake the door. He's been an integral part of a team that hasn't won a grand final since 2011, and hasn't even been IN a grand final since 2013. Given the reasoning of the OP, he's obviously past it and we are paying overs by supplying him a Manly Jersey.

To be honest i totally understand why Hot Russian Singles advertise with Silvertails as the demographic is mostly full of Matt Johns Tim and Tom characters that need an obvious leg up lol.

Mind you coaching out Parramatta way these days i struggle to attract the calibre of women that just being involved with the Sea Eagles afforded me the luxury of to take my mind off the pressures of running an NRL team.

I guess this is what Tooves was referring to when he suggested there is more to a contract than dollars and cents---lifestyle outside of footy is hard to quantify in a contract value/worth so now i spend more time handling my own business due to a lack of "lifestyle resources of entertainment" out west.

Lol, hi Dalai Arthur!!

And beside who doesn't like hot blonde Russian singles!

Russian girls are not my thing but each to their own. Obviously the banners/adds are not scripted well enough to track my browser habits as this installation never ventures off into "simplistic pleasure" parts of the web.

But i guess Silvertails.net knows me better than most so might be worth risking my NRL coaching career all on one false hope click.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4