Eagles 08'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
Hello one and all ,

Haven't posted on this site for many months , simply don't get the time . Been busy with work and travel. When I get a chance , I always find time to read the informative posts and updates that you guys all provide. Thanks to Dan and others for your efforts in keeping this great site up and running.

Eventhough I don't get on the site much , I'm still as passionate as ever about the Mighty Eagles. Went to last years semis and Grand Final and although we lost to Melbourne , I was still quite pleased with our overall achievement and believe that we overachieved in season 2007. The week after the Grand Final , I happened to be on holidays in Patong Beach , Phuket for 5 of the same days that the Manly team were there on their end of season trip. Had the opportunity to chat to a few of the guys and they had a good feeling about season 2008.

Now after Round # 16 , we are nicely placed in 1st position after losing our 1st 2 games. The team is playing quite well and there is no reason that we can't finish minor premiers for this season. We have a tough month coming up (Titans , Sharks , Parra , Roosters) .

Looking forward to this Friday night , myself and 6 mates are flying up to the Gold Coast on Friday arvo and will spend the weekend up there , hopefully celebrating a Manly victory. We will be in Bay # 16. From all reports ,there's gonna be a lot of Manly supporters up there.

Hope to catch up with some of your guys in the coming months.

Regards

ChuckWood

Undies, how are ya mate. I may be heading down the coast for the game but will let you know, if I am there, I will find ya for a beer mate

on that, i am buying my tickets in the next couple of hours... where are the manly fans going to be??

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6